Chapter 85 - 4.22 Third Blue Star - Trap?

Start from the beginning

------

Time skip. 6 months later...

A dazzling morning.

An esper's corpse was once again found.

The location is an abandoned barn at the outskirts of the central city. The deceased is a middle aged man. He was fully naked and his body was hanged inside the barn with piano strings tied on his hands and leg joints. Suspended in air with strings as if he is some kind of puppet.

When the main members of SID appeared. A group made up of the following members: Yi Zheng, Li Guang, Li Xing, Hei Lan and Xie Ye.

As they entered the barn the full scene of the naked man hanging in the area with strings, like a lifeless broken puppet, appeared before them.

Hei Lan's eyes straight looked at the dead body before him. His eyes were wandering all over the deceased body with cunning eyes. Everyone thought that he entered a state of trance and waited for him to speak.

His blue eyes paused to the groin part of the corpse and frowned. "It's small. Like a shriveled mushroom. It looks ugly." said Hei Lan.

CHOKE!!!

Once he spoke those words most men in the area except for the innocent dense one choke on their own saliva. Even Xie Ye couldn't help but cough a bit in warning.

Cough!

The silly puppy strikes. "What small? A mushroom? This is an abandoned barn. There will definitely be some wild mushrooms growing here. Do you want to pick some?" asked Yi Zheng with an innocent expression on his face.

Everyone was speechless with what their chief said and their jaws were left hanging in astonishment. Beside Yi Zheng, Li Xing squeezed the bridge of his nose as he let off a powerless sigh. On the other side Li Guang was covering his mouth trying his hardest to hold back his laughter. Only Xie Ye and Hei Lan stared at him directly like looking at an idiot.

"Tsk! What a fool." murmured Xie Ye as he walked away a bit to lit his cigarette.

Hei Lan pats Li Xing's shoulder in comfort. "Do your best." with a rooting and mocking expression on his beautiful face.

"Please act as if you heard nothing, Sir Hei. Sigh~" said Li Xing.

"Eh~ but this is interesting itself~~" said Hei Lan as he sniggers while looking at Yi Zheng who is now blushing in embarrassment as he now understood the meaning of Hei Lan's words just now.

Tomato faced Yi Zheng, "Please do your work, Sir Hei." said Yi Zheng everyone could even hear the sound of his teeth grinding together in anger.

Seeing that Hei Lan's eyes lingers a bit longer on Yi Zheng annoyed him. "A'Hei! Just where are you looking at anyway." said Xie Ye who finally gestured to Hei Lan to do his work. "Do what you came for."

"Tsk! Stingy bastard. I bet yours is small too." said Hei Lan.

Pissed off Xie Ye retorted. "Do you want me to r*** you for you to know whether It's big or not?"

Hei Lan didn't answer right away but stood in front of Xie Ye instead. He stood straight before him with his hand on his hips and a daring expression on his face.

"Do. You. Dare~~~" a provocative sultry voice comes from Hei Lan's mouth with a mockery imprinted on his bewitching face.

The two once again stared at each other but this time there were sparkles exchanged in between their eyes and a threatening atmosphere rising up around these two. Li Xing and Yi Zheng had to break them off before they started fighting for real.