Chapter 83 - 4.20 Third Blue Star - Special Officer

Start from the beginning

"Then Uncle Sen please let Xing'er work with me as well." said Yi Zheng.

Professor Sen stared at the silly puppy like the protagonist gong before him.

"As long as Hei Lan is on the scene then I will agree." he replied.

------

Hei Lan and Xie Ye joining in SID as special officers caused commotion in the whole unit. Not only that both of them have a special rank, a high authorized rank personnel. A position just below the rank of a Chief. There hasn't been much racket when Xie Ye's name was mentioned because he is a well-known figure from the Gui Clan who had connections to the state itself. But Hei Lan's existence gave everyone a surprise especially when his personal profile was shared for the unit as a reference.

Contents of the profile: [Note: None of this is possible in real life.]

Hei Lan

21 years old.

Qualifications:

PhD in Psychology at the age of 18. (Graduated within just 3 years with special honors and title)

At the age of 20, he got his PhD in Forensic Medicine (Graduated within 2 years)

Worked as a Doctor, professor and psychologist for a year before Professor Sen scouted him to work in Psyche Institute as an Associate Professor.

Talents:

Glib Mouth

Hypnotism

Special skill:

Empathic Retrocognition

Mental State: Unstable

Please attention to the ff.:

He has Borderline Personality Disorder.

Tested and certified Distempered Psychopath

A bit OCD-ic.

Warning:

Don't anger him or annoy him.

Don't touch him unless it's completely necessary.

Those with low esteem will should not approach

If problems persist, contact his consultant: Xie Ye.

Their thoughts converge as one and they only thought of one thing:

'A Psychopath Esper with personality disorder but extremely qualified and well accomplished.'

But what caught all their attention is his special ability as an esper. Empathic Retrocognition. Cognitive mental types abilities are very rare since most abilities under this type is considered a high level ability. An ability that allows a user to fathom timelines like the past and the future. The only person they knew who had this kind of ability is Gui Lan which is Telepathy. Yi Zheng knew how powerful this ability is. Considering that someone with talent to hypnotize plus Telepathy is owned by a bad person then many things could go wrong. This is why cognitive skills are extremely sought for. After all this is an exceedingly scary ability.

Yi Zheng brought Hei Lan to the most unsolved case in their unit and it didn't take a while for him to prove his worth. The unit welcomed their arms to such a high maintenance but talented weird person. There may be some episodes of this man beating others black and blue within the unit but those are cases where the latter was at fault instead. Hei Lan had never been the type to move first.

------

Crime scene.

Homicide at 13th street 3rd block manor.