Chapter 82 - 4.19 Third Blue Star - Hei Lan

Start from the beginning

Noticing Xie Ye stealthy looking at him, Hei Lan couldn't help but smile. He knew what is currently going inside the mind of this man. He must be thinking:

'Why couldn't I hear his thoughts?'

'Who the hell is this man?'

'An unknown entity. Should I eliminate it?'

Xie Ye is more bewildered than what Hei Lan thought. But he definitely hit the jackpot with the last sentence. Xie Ye already put him in his suspicious list. As long he reached a certain threshold the former would definitely move it to his death list. This person had no kindness towards the others except for Gui Lan. He could even abandon Yi Zheng and the rest given the situation. He is a cold blooded person right from the very beginning.

In that momentary silence the couple who separate from the group before had finally rejoined them in the parlor. Li Xing had sat together with his foster father while Yi Zheng sat beside Xie Ye. The SID Chief's clothes were different from when he entered the house. The shirt and pants didn't fit Yi Zheng not because it was smaller in size but because it was a bit bigger than his body structure. Only Xie Ye's size would be well fitted in the clothes Yi Zheng is currently wearing. These were the clothes left in the guest room wardrobe which the two decided to borrow.

The size of the clothes obviously doesn't fit Hei Lan's slender structure plus his height had reached only 1.7 something meters. The clothes Yi Zheng is currently wearing is obviously not for Hei Lan to wear.

Li Xing spoke, "Sir Hei we had borrowed clothes from the wardrobe in the guest room. I wonder if the owner will..."

"No worries. He wouldn't mind. Those are just his spare clothes. There is no need for you to return it. He wouldn't mind losing a few shirts and pants." said Hei Lan nonchalantly.

"Is that so? Then please give the owner of these clothes my thanks." said Yi Zheng with a polite smile on his face.

Hei Lan replied, "Sure. I'll pass your message."

Not far from him Xie Ye is observing intently with an ambivalent gaze. For some reason the words Hei Lan spoke just now left him some mixed emotion he couldn't understand where it came from. He decisively ignores it for now.

Hei Lan, "You wouldn't visit me for no reason. But before that you introduce yourself except for this father and son. I don't know the other two." He then gestured to them to begin.

"I'm the Chief Agent of the Supernatural Investigation Department. You can call me Yi Zheng. Beside me is my brother. He's name is Xie Ye."

Based on the words this Chief Agent had said Hei Lan looked at Yi Zheng and Xie Ye with ascertain eyes but there's a mocking smile on the corner of his cerise lips.

"Brother? (pointing at Yi Zheng) You look silly and a bit naïve. You seem super dense as well. While this one (pointing at Xie Ye) is more oppressive in nature and presence. Your feature greatly varies as well. If you are a mid quality goods then this one is an exclusive luxurious goods. If your compared to a flower if this man (Xie Ye) is an elegant black rose then (Yi Zheng) you are a raffle---"

Professor Sen and Li Xing were holding back their laughter while covering their mouth with their hands secretly or by coughing intentionally

Hei Lan's words were suddenly cut off by this face-conscious chief, Yi Zheng.

"Okay! Stop. Just don't talk anymore. Xie Ye not my biological brother but my elder brother figure, okay!?" said Yi Zheng who cut off Hei Lan's words. "Tsk! What a bastard." murmured this bullied chief.

"Don't worry. I'm just teasing you Chief~" said Hei Lan with a huge grin.

"Please talk about the serious business instead, A'Zhe." said Li Xing.