Chapter 76 - 4.13 Third Blue Star - Separation

Start from the beginning

Even Xie Ye and the rest of his group was shocked by what Gui Lan had done. They've never expected Gui Lan to have this kind of ability. They thought Gui Lan only had Telepathy and Authority as his abilities. While the rest was in shock of the events that unfolds before them the three adults from their group ran towards them. Lin Ye and Ke Lou were shocked with what they were seeing. They've never expected that their young master didn't only have a monstrous intelligence but also a monstrous ability like this one. Among the three adults only Sen could understand the current situation.

"My Lord, what are your orders!?" asked Sen, he noticed that the venerable lord is willing to take responsibility for this destroyer.

"Gather everyone alive at one place. I will teleport you in a place 100 kilometers away from here. Run away farther after that. I will stop him here." replied Gui Lan as he ignored the gazes of everyone around him. Of course except for one person.

Sen saluted before following the orders. "As you command," he said while Lin Ye and Ke Lou followed the same command, they didn't ask questions as they were not in the right moment. They are still in danger as the person who attacked the place is still there lurking around.

While the adults gathered the rest of the children alive in one place together with the rest of the other children from their original group, only Xie Ye remained standing where he was. He didn't want to move. It was not his wish or will to do so. He heard the conversation Gui Lan had with Professor Sen. With the information Gui Lan had explained to him before in his soul domain he could understand most of it. He knew that he would get in the way. That he is weak. So weak that Gui Lan had to remain here to block the enemy for them (him). Xie Ye could only hold Gui Lan's hand tightly intending never to let go. There is remorse and distress within his eyes as he held back his emotions. His eyes started to redden as he tried to hold back his tears from falling.

Xie Ye knew that Gui Lan intended to stay here while the rest ran away. No one is strong enough to stay here with him and fight with him. Xie Ye is not enough. Even Professor Sen is not enough. No one is. Xie Ye understands this but is not willing. He doesn't wish to leave Gui Lan here alone to fight. But he knew that Gui Lan would never allow him to stay. They've stared at each other for a few seconds to a few minutes. Xie Ye's eyes were pooling with tears while Gui Lan only gave him a kind smile. A smile that comes directly from his heart.

Gui Lan spoke, "You can't stay."

Xie Ye bit his lower lips before replying, "I know." His voice chokes to hoarse. There are even few sobs in between his words. "But I... want to."

Gui Lan still didn't agree. "You can't stay, A'Ye." he said when suddenly his stomach churned as feels something stuck in his throat. In his mind his system speaks to him.

[Host the damage percentage of your soul had stopped at 50%. Your internal organs start failing. You still have 7 minutes of card activation. The enemy is a Destroyer with a cultivation of God State.]

Pukes blood...

Suddenly Gui Lan puke out the mouthful of blood stuck in his throat. Scaring everyone else who saw his state. Everyone thought of one thing. This person is dying. Even Xie Ye thought of such and his tears fell as he was in shock to see his most important person suddenly puking lots of blood. He was speechless and didn't know what to do. He could no longer hold back his tears from falling uncontrollably.

"LAN'ER!" exclaimed Xie Ye as he held Gui Lan's shoulders in shock. With an alarm ringing nonstop in his mind that things couldn't go on like this. He tried waking up Ye Xiajie in his Soul domain but there was no response. Unfortunately no one is there to guide him or tell him what he should do to save the person before him.

After wiping the traces of blood from his mouth, "A'Ye can you promise not to forget about me?" asked Gui Lan.

Xie Ye answered, "I would never forget."

"In the future don't forget to look for me okay?" said Gui Lan.

Xie Ye agreed without hesitation, "I will find you! Lan'er no matter where you are. I will find you!" he said as he looked at the face of the person before him, remembering every single detail down to the smallest one. As if imprinting Gui Lan's appearance in his mind forever.

Hearing his answer Gui Lan grinned happily. He suddenly pulled Xie Ye in one last hug. Then whispered, "I will reward you plenty if you found me before others." In the last moment Xie Ye felt a cold but soft thing landed on his left cheek under his left eye. But before he could react Gui Lan had pushed him backwards towards the rest of them with a smile on his beautiful face.

"Find me soon, A'Ye~"

These are the last words he heard from Gui Lan before the scene before him distorted. The rest of those alive were transported 100 kilometers away from this place under Gui Lan's effort. It took a few minutes for him to complete a temporary teleportation array secretly. He pushed away Xie Ye in it as soon as he activated the array.