Chapter 76 - 4.13 Third Blue Star - Separation

Start from the beginning

To Gui Lan, only Xie Ye's life is the most important out of everything. Given that Xie Ye is okay then everything will be at peace.

Ke Lou who was watching from the distance even forgot that he got a cigarette in his mouth and almost burned himself.

"Scientist Ke your cigarette is almost up." another scientist said to him.

After thrashing his cigarette butt to his portable ashtray, he moves back his gaze to the young master.

"Is this the young master's reverse scale?" murmured Ke Lou.

All of the sudden Ke Lou heard the sound forcefully opening the door, as soon as he saw who it was. He was shocked to see that it was an acquaintance. Dragging with him is partner, Agent Q, after him. It was Professor Sen looking around the place for him with urgency in his gestures. He even ignores the gazes around them.

As soon as Sen spotted him he ran over with Lin Ye, "Ke Lou! Where is the Lord!? Go find him... There is a...!!" but before he completed his words a loud sound of explosion was heard.

BOOOOM!!! The ceiling above the room had collapsed. Countless debris had started falling from above them. Seeing the whole floor falling on them and countless shards flying towards them, Ke Lou instantly hugged Lin Ye and pulled Professor Sen from the place. Lin Ye was frozen from seeing just a huge accident before him while Sen communicated with his system in his mind asking to protect the three of them.

------

Few seconds before the explosion.

Gui Lan's Perspective.

Inside the glass room, Gui Lan received a prompt from his system. Based on the content and tone of his system the message is obviously for emergency.

[Host, be careful. A powerful illegal world hopper is approaching this exact location! I will now prepare the Skill Card: Limit Break for the host.]

It took a few seconds before the skill card got activated and only Gui Lan could use it, "An Illegal world hopper?" asked Gui Lan in confusion.

[Host! It's a destroyer. His target is your...]

Seeing the adversity before them Gui Lan activated the skill card and felt that all things that hindered his qi and suppressed all of his abilities had unlocked at this moment. But he didn't fully activate the skill card as he doesn't want his current vessel to fall apart before he could spend a lifetime with his lover. For the next 10 minutes Gui Lan had the strength of a Highgod and in this A Class World he is invincible.

A barrier made of ice protected the small group of children. His original members plus a few groups of children staying near them were partially protected. It was Gui Lan's intention to protect those small children but it was not out of pity or sympathy. But because he cannot allow all the ability users that are supposed to support the protagonist gong to die. Or else the whole plot would be gone, he hadn't spent enough time with his lover yet. He is even more unwilling to see his lover die before him. Even if the world plot is destroyed, it must be under the premises that his lover is uninvolved and is alive. As for the rest he doesn't care what happens.

The children who were about to accept death at that moment were shocked to see that they were suddenly protected by a barrier made of ice. Ice is one of the elements that our MC could control. He had absolute control over ice and blood. It is his original strength that was involved for Ice based ability.

Looking around the children saw the one who activated such overwhelming ability and protected them with it. The boy's figure is the smallest among them and his height made him even more petite. His skin is flawless and pale as snow. His hair is currently messy with dust but still looks soft with the same shade of sea and forest. Fluttering under the guidance of the wind, Gui Lan looks like a fairy to their eyes especially when he saw his silvery orbs glowing with strength as he raised his hand to erect the wall of ice.