Chapter 74 - 4.11 Third Blue Star - Backlash

Zacznij od początku

Gui Lan never had hesitation when he made his decision. "Yue I remember that I still have three redemption tickets right? Use that to exchange things that will prevent my mind from breaking from the backlash. I will activate Authority in the group mental link to forcefully awaken A'Ye."

[Host this can only be done once or else. I will just execute you and get over with this failed mission! You haven't even completed even one task yet as the plot hadn't reached the beginning stages at all! You need to reach the age of 26 to start the plot!]

"You're becoming nagging lately Yue. Are you in menopausal age? You've start having a short temper." teased Gui Lan.

[Yue is a male. Why would I enter menopausal age?! Host!!!]

Gui Lan laughed at him in his mind, "Hahaha~ fine~ Let's begin."

For Xie Ye's sake, Gui Lan chose to overload his ability for the second time but this time not only one but two mental type abilities. His Telepathy and Authority skills were used at the fullest for short seconds.

It is normally impossible to use an ability inside an ability, especially mental types that can affect the person's mental state. But Gui Lan doesn't care, he didn't even think twice on whatever backlash he will get this time.

His vessel's current state is the lowest and weakest physique our main character had on his ongoing world hopping journey. Not only his injuries in his soul could not be cured inside this small star as it was a punishment dealt to him by the origin of rules, the Divine Laws.

Divine Laws are the rules made by the two ruler Gods of the highest state. These are the rules that even every deity and those above them must follow. Breaking the rules under this content will be immediately dealt upon by Origin's will. Even Immortal Gods couldn't escape this if they really went against it.

The heaviest punishment under this rule is obliteration. Meaning there will be nothing left of you. Not a piece of flesh. Not a drop of blood. Even not a wisp of soul. Your very existence will be completely erased. You will no longer exist. God cultivates to exist forever; this is the heaviest punishment they could receive.

Gui Lan successfully activated his two abilities and brought back Xie Ye in reality but at the cost of his body's breakdown. After making sure that Xie Ye had fallen asleep Gui Lan's telepathic link was instantly cut off as his vessel shut down.

In short he lost consciousness and the link in the body and soul was cut off. In his system's mind space, Gui Lan's soul form became pale and his fingers were a bit translucent.

[Host the damage percentage of your soul had reached 60%. The redemption tickets were all used up for buying 3 high level soul stabilizing stones. I've left it all in your soul domain. You need to enter deep sleep soon.]

"Yue how long can this body keep awake?" asked Gui Lan.

[5 days at most. Two days at least. But if you use the skill card in this state, after using it you'll enter deep sleep for a long few years. Even after waking up your body would only be able to last for at most 15 years. 5 years at the latest if you keep overusing your abilities. Unless you upgraded your body's physique.]

Gui Lan's expression remained smiling as usual. "Can you connect me to that world hopper whose vessel is called Sen, Yue?"

[Issuing connection to his system in progress. Connection approved. A short Telepathic message could be sent once. I've also put the dean into an illusion realm for this whole day.]

"Thank you, Yue." said Gui Lan.

(SOS Telepathic Message from Gui Lan)

Gui: {Sen come over to my location. Experimental Building. Sight Department room number 333. Hide my body for a bit. I overdid it. Don't inform the children but inform the agents.}