Chapter 67 - 4.4 Third Blue Star - Manipulated Chaos

Start from the beginning

Because of this sudden event Gui Lan could only force himself to use his psychic abilities to its fullest. He combines all three mental type abilities in his mind allowing it to upgrade another level. This force upgrade is not without consequences, he could feel an unimaginable pain in his head as if someone is drilling on his brain. After the level up he opened up another mental type ability which is control type called 'Authority'. It is the power to impose absolute commands upon any existence, even reality itself. He tried to use his telepathy and newly gained ability to control everyone's mind within the institute especially towards the children inside the gymnasium. Of course, he also noticed the two gazes of the children at the sidelines who were watching him with shocked eyes. Once their eyes met Gui Lan saw the two nod their heads in agreement to him asking them to create chaos in the area.

These two children avoided the surveillance camera and kicked the back of those other children standing with them by the sidelines. The kick wasn't weak as few of them even bumps on the larger group with a huge force. Adding the fact that Gui Lan used his telepathic ability to allow their current thoughts to be shared randomly it didn't take a while for a huge brawl to begin inside the gymnasium. In the midst of chaos the two children who helped Gui Lan created the disarray run over to him. The two children seem to be at the same age as Xie Ye and Li Xing. The taller child with light brown hair and sharp but alert light blue eyes is currently frowning at him and the three who fainted beside him. The younger one has dark brown hair and eyes wearing glasses stares at him with an observing gaze.

Gui Lan smiled at them and said, "Thanks for your help. I had destroyed the black box in the surveillance room, so there won't be any proof."

The elder child introduces himself first then next the younger.

"Xu Lun."

"I'm Yun Li."

"Gui Lan. Please leave the rest to me and just act as if you were trying to help us."

The two nodded their heads.

The glasses-wearing child called Yun Li suddenly said, "The adults were about to reach this room."

Soon after Yun Li said that the doors of the gymnasium were pushed open and numerous adults in white gown and security personnel entered the place. As soon as they opened the doors the adults were welcomed by the scenes of children fighting, some fainted on the floor, some were crying and some watching the show by the side. They've started to control the chaos inside.

It didn't take a while for the adults to subdue the fighting children. Only the sounds of children crying echoes in the place. After separating the children who started the fight and those involved with it, the doctors and nurses of the institute checked on the children who got dragged on it without getting involved. One can see that some of the crying children were covered in wounds and bruises while some fainted. When a doctor saw Gui Lan and his group they immediately approached them.

As soon as the adults came nearer Gui Lan suddenly started crying they could see fear within those adorable aquamarine orbs staring at them. some of the adults who already lost their temper with the other children tried to just grab him and force him to stop crying like how he did with other children.

"Damn! Stop crying already!" This man tried to grab Gui Lan but he was stopped by his other comrades.

Slapping his friend's grubby hands, "Hey! It's just a child. The youngest among the batch. Stop it!"

"Tsk! It's not like we can protect them." the grumpy adult muttered.

"Shut up." the other man whispered back before smiling at Gui Lan. This adult man whose height is a bit lacking than the grumpy adult in white robes looks kind and slender unlike the other one with a slightly muscular figure standing beside him. This is the grumpy man wearing the same white robes.