Chapter 65 - 4.2 Third Blue Star - Soul Domain

Start from the beginning

Moving around Xie Ye walked towards the center of the place where he saw a huge and tallest white tree. This tree's heights seem to touch the sky like a single white line that connects the earth and heaven. This scene seems mystical, but looks natural in his eyes. He looks around to look for the figure of the boy who pulled him in such a place.

As Xie Ye gets closer to the white tree, he sees a child figure sleeping at the hidden roots of the tree. Under the tree is a cumulus of clouds looking like a cushion as the child laid to sleep. But the appearance of the child is different from Gui Lan's original color of sea and forest. This child has the color of darkness. Deep obsidian silky hair. Even the features of this boy are levels ahead of his outside appearance. An otherworldly beauty as if he isn't a human being. His skin is like a white jade polished to perfection and his phoenix shaped eyes give a slight hint of seductiveness with a long feather like eyelashes which gives him a feeling of wanting to reach out to touch. His sleeping figure gives a way the same exquisiteness of an ice figure with a life like sculpture. Like how the glacier gives the feelings of purity and cruelty.

Letting his urge control his body, Xie Ye's hands reached out slowly to gently touch that smooth thin ice like cheeks as his fingers landed on, he could feel the warmth that signifies life of a living being.

Xie Ye murmurs, "It's warm." his low slightly childish voice echoes in that world of darkness. Then he moves his finger to play with those soft eyelashes like he is playing with feather strands. Soft but firm.

And as if hearing him the sleeping figure before him languidly opened his eyes. Revealing the color of the deep blue sea whose horizon is endless.

Xie Ye's eyes widened, but it wasn't of shock but because of the sudden feelings of attraction and yearning. He could feel his heart beating out of his control. As their eyes met, a spark that numb his body was felt all over. He almost couldn't stop himself from pulling the boy into his embrace. He instantly retracted his outreached hand and took two steps backwards as he averted his eyes from those sapphire eyes and then he heard a mellow but playful voice.

Gui Lan spoke, "Hehe. You're able to enter my soul domain. Amazing~." there's a hint of laziness in his tone. He sat up as he observed the boy with orbs with the shades of glittering galaxies within those endless darkness.

The voice is something he never heard before but it leaves him the feeling of familiarity. It is not Gui Lan's voice but his way of speaking is the same as that of Gui Lan from the cafeteria. Feeling estranged, Xie Ye moves his head to look at that figure only to see him smiling. His smile seems sweeter than honey and within those celestial blue eyes were emotions of yearning and passionate love. Seeing this Xie Ye's heart almost leaped out of his chest. Unbearable, making him breathless.

"Why... Why is your appearance... Different from before?" asked Xie Ye.

Xie Ye saw Gui Lan suddenly raise his eyebrows as if slightly startled then he heard him giggles as if he heard something funny.

"Hm? Hehehe~ it seems you haven't seen your appearance yourself." replied Gui Lan.

With a wave of his hands, ripples appeared under their feet. A mirror like reflection on clear water appeared before Xie Ye. Then he saw his current appearance. Looking at his face he could see that it was different from his original appearance. Dark obsidian hair and irises with gallant dark eyes whose depths show horizons of endless galaxies.

Xie Ye was astonished upon seeing his current appearance.

"This... is!?" said Xie Ye in shock.

Gui Lan stood up from where he is and walked towards Xie Ye. The water mirror drops as Xie Ye finishes looking at his face.