Chapter 63 - 4.0 Prologue - In The System Space Before The Fourth World

Start from the beginning

2nd Green Star: Futuristic World

World Plot: Survival Game setting, in the future where technology is at its peak. Money can be earned through Games. Broadcasted globally the Transmigrated Shou wondered in the era of Survival Games. Watch him grow from being a rabbit to a ferocious leopard with the pampering Gong keeping him safe in the shadows.

3rd Green Star: Apocalypse World

World Plot: By the end of the world the Reborn Protagonist Gong wanted to protect his lover, the Protagonist Shou, from his destined death and go against the fate of the world.

B Rank Star World Plot:

1st Violet Star: Cultivation World

World Plot: To be an Unparalleled Cultivator of the land. The Protagonist Shou who lost everything vowed to take revenge, with the support of the Protagonist Gong, he will ravish that very sect who killed his family.

Please make your choice Host.]

Seeing the world plots Hei Anjing didn't show any reaction to seeing varying world settings. After all he is someone from a High tier world and a game like setting of World Journey is considered as a promotional trial in his own world. After experiencing three worlds with Modern and ordinary type settings, Anjing is delighted to see the world plots before him.

Hei Anjing spoke, "The first and second green stars seem to have similar game setting plots. What's the difference between the two?"

[Answering to Host. The first World is purely a Game World where your real soul will be used as a Game Character. Only when the host returns to reality that the task will be considered complete. While the second world is Sci-Fi World where virtual reality is considered as second world and the task revolved inside this virtual reality. ]

"I see. This Crime World. Is it still set in the Modern Era?" asked Hei Anjing.

[Yes, Host! It's an Modern World Setting but in a different view. Host had done the perspective for entertainment, business, and music society. This is a crime angled perspective. Does the Host wish to choose this blue star?]

Hei Anjing nodded his head after thinking for a moment, "Yes. Let's choose that Crime World Setting." Said Anjing before reaching out to that 3rd Blue Star only to be blocked by a huge moon who bumped his head with it. "Ow~"

[Host please don't forget you need to choose skill/s before entering the world. Shall I give Host the list of skills?]

With tears on the corner of that phoenix shaped sapphire orbs, Hei Anjing is holding a small bump on his forehead resulting from getting his head bash by his moon shaped system. Glaring Hei Anjing, "N-Next time just say it. Don't just bash me out of nowhere. I may have a high tolerance against pain, but that doesn't mean I like pain. Remember that I hate pain the second!" complained Hei Anjing towards his little system who just hit him in the head just now.

[S-Sorry Host. I will remember. Please choose two skills in the list.

Skill List:

Arts of Seduction

Retrocognition

Precognition

Psychometry

Martial Arts [Weapon]

Martial Arts [Body Arts]

Arts of Healing (Modern Medicine)

Host needed to choose two skills this time since the host didn't choose a skill in the last world. Reminding the host that in the next world the host is able to redeem 4 items from the system mall. ]