Chapter 60 - 3.18 Second Small Star - Cao Junzi's Plan

Start from the beginning

It was Meng Anya who lent him help by using the hypnotizing ball and making it so the other people would not notice him taking Meng Anya away. The effects were shortened for 15 minutes before it stopped working which is why even Mo Yijun forgot about his wife for a moment of time. Meng Anya was brought to the room where Cao Junzi is waiting. He had his people place the half-conscious Anya on his bed.

With the effects of the drugs, Meng Anya's face was flushed red as he was feeling hot all over his body. The tingling sensation of his drugged body made him fidget listlessly while slightly panting from the effects of the aphrodisiac.

Seeing such a lustful Anya on his bed made Cao Junzi who was enjoying the scene feel aroused with eyes filled with desires. He was excitedly removing his clothes one by one as his eyes were on the fidgeting drugged crimson face of Anya on the bed.

On the other hand, within the hotel's party hall, Mo Yijun's eyes flickered with darkness as he felt something was used to hypnotize his consciousness. He looked around the hall looking for the unknown he felt something or someone is missing, only his clouded mind made him completely uneasy as if he was forgetting something extremely important to him.

Seeing the hall's entrance widely opened, a familiar figure of a missing man entered his line of sight. Wearing clothes dirtied with dry blood and dirt, unfamiliar blue irises but what caught Mo Yijun's attention is that extremely familiar dye of dark chocolate colored hair. As if he knew someone who owns the most beautiful shade of brown pair with an alluring pair of phoenix shaped crimson orbs, seeing a blurring face with it Mo Yijun felt a slight headache as he tried to remember who that person is.

Only when Ye Xiajie took control of his body for a few seconds, helped him be freed from his wife's little hypnotizing item that Mo Yijun completely freed himself from hypnotism.

A dark and dangerous expression appeared on his handsome face. Seeing such murderous expressions on Mo Yijun made the guests instinctively move away from him. Then they heard him shout.

"BAIYU! Contact the police. Have our people prevent others from leaving the hotel. Inform my father, father-in-law, and Big Uncle that Cao Junzi and Meng Lan are in the hotel. Lin Xia handles the guests!" commanded Mo Yijun before running out of the party hall to follow Meng Lan.

Using Galaxia on his phone he asked the system to show him his wife's current situation. Seeing the scene inside the room where Cao Junzi is about to jump on his wife, anger filled his mind like a berserk beast. His eyes reddened in fury and anyone who saw his face was frightened to death.

After seeing the change of expression on Mo Yijun's face after Ye Baiyu informed the old men about Cao Junzi and Meng Lan being in the hotel. They've checked the surveillance camera. When they saw a video of an unconscious Meng Anya being carried to the room where Cao Junzi reserved made the faces of these three old men turned dark in immense anger.

Meng Huang, "BASTARD! Someone get me this beast's family!"

Xue Ling, "Go grabbed the people under Cao Family. Anyone who dares to help them make sure they pay the prize!"

Minister, "GO! Get the special forces to join. I want this bastard's clan to not exist by morning!!"

Meanwhile inside Cao Junzi's room, half naked with only his pants unbuckled he approached the sleeping Meng Anya. He reached out for his flushed cheeks caressing it lovingly. Such a disgusting touch made Meng Anya unable to bear acting like he was completely intoxicated with aphrodisiac.

Much less for him who is only used to close skinship with his husband, Cao Junzi's touch made him feel nausea despite the effect of the medicine. Anya's glistening eyes, bright red lips and abnormal body temperature were the effect of the drug making him slightly weakened. Seeing such a seductive sight made Cao Junzi clenched his jaws, feeling a wave of courage as he noticed the softening of the beauty's actions.