Chapter 57 - 3.15 Second Small Star - Q & A [M]

Start from the beginning

Seeing his cute expression Mo Yijun chuckles as he smiles at his wife. Leaning his forehead to his wife's forehead and stared at each other's eyes within a short distance as he pulled him over to completely sit on his lap.

"Xiajie... My name is Ye Xiajie." Replied Mo Yijun with a smile on his face as he pecks his wife's lips.

"Ye Xiajie... Xiajie, un! Good name." said Meng Anya as he stretched out his hands towards Yijun's neck pulling him over and kissing him on his lips.

Mo Yijun moved his left hand wrapped around his wife's waist to hold up Meng Anya's chin and bowed his head kissing back Anya's lips. He pried his teeth open with the tip of his tongue which the latter allowed as he slightly parted his lips. Mo Yijun slipped his tongue in. Meng Anya felt something warm delve inside his mouth and glide across to capture his tongue.

Finally, Yijun's tongue entangled with his wife's tongue stirring him up. This time Yijun moved his left hand from Anya's chin to the back of his head pushing his head over to deepen their kiss. Anya didn't push him away, instead slid his fingers in Yijun's hairs, capturing a few strands to pull his head over to him and further intensify their entanglement. He gradually felt Mo Yijun's unique metallic scent with hints of Sandalwood slowly infiltrating him, wantonly spreading throughout his body.

Slowly losing his breath as his mind sluggishly turned blank from lack of oxygen. Mo Yijun felt his wife was a little out of breath. He then retreated slightly and exchanged their position gently laying down Anya to the mattress. After then, he lowered himself down and kissed him once again. This feeling was too thrilling as he even plucked his wife's nightclothes' button one by one slipping his left hand inside wandering above that soft white skin of his wife while his right hand slowly kneaded his waist and made its way down.

With Anya's body slightly trembling from his touch he gently teased his perking little peaks which rewards him sweet moans from his wife's lips influencing his lust further. At the moment their bodies are very close together. Meng Anya could clearly feel something hard against him then he saw his husband lowered his head to his neck and gave him ticklish kisses leaving traces to mark his territory.

Feeling the electrifying heat spreading out from his neck and chest, "Ah... unn..." while letting out a series of moans at every moment he felt his husband sucking on his skin.

"A-Are... going to...ha~ do it?" Pants and moans were echoing inside the room as Mo Yijun nibbled his wife's body.

"Y-You always say... only after... marriage...hum~" said Meng Anya as he trembles unconditionally every time his husband took a bite of him.

Mo Yijun suddenly pulled out his wife's pants then turned to his wife, letting him face his back. He then lifted up his wife's waist with his butt facing him. Meng Anya is still wearing his underpants, but his upper shirt was also unbuttoned hanging loosely on his back. Hugging the pillow under his face, he saw his husband removing his pants as he sneaked a peek with the corner of his eyes.

Welcoming his eyes with such a huge thing proudly standing. Meng Anya suddenly felt thirst as he gulps his saliva upon that sight as he watched his husband's naked figure eyes full of desire. Seeing his wife's lustful gaze, Mo Yijun chuckled as he crossed his lover's legs and lowered himself to deeply kiss his wife. While nibbling his ears he whispered,

"Not tonight, wife. But lend me your thighs okay?" whispered Yijun as he positioned his member to enter the gap of his wife's closed thighs. Mo Yijun lowered himself to nibble his wife's ear once again leaving a lingering alluring voice echoing in Meng Anya's ears, "Get ready, Jing'er~" as he bit his lover's ear.

Meng Anya gasped as Yijun bit his ears and felt his husband's naughty hands wandering once more on his waist kneading the soft flesh on it leaving slightly red marks from his fingers pinching it. When he felt his husband suddenly grabbing his waist pulling it over at the same time a huge and hot thing slid in between his thighs. He can feel Yijun's member sliding in and out of his thighs as he could feel the heat that seemed to burn the skin in his inner thighs while the thing sliding in between feels like racing towards something.