Chapter 52 - 3.10 Second Small Star - Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

Meng Anya's decision: Ignore them for now.

Discreetly walks away from this pair of foolish people, "Hi and See you. I'm busy tonight so that is a no for the dinner invitation CEO Cao. As for my little brother, Big Uncle will join Dad for dinner tonight, you decide what do you wish to do for tonight?" said Meng Anya, ignoring the pair as he walked away while Lin Xia just nodded to them as a greeting before following after his lord to see him out.

Watching Meng Anya's back whose footsteps show no hesitation made Cao Junzi chuckles in entertainment. He's thoroughly interested in Meng Anya who could ignore him, the business emperor of their era.

Laughing, "Hahaha~ This man... is really interesting! He caught my attention for real this time. This is the first time someone walked out on me when I especially approached them! Meng Anya... a very intriguing person." Said Cao Junzi as he prepares to leave as well.

Meng Lan tried to stop him. "W-Wait, Junzi! What about dinner?" he asked expectantly.

"Oh... Ah~ I'm tired. Let's have dinner next time. See you tomorrow, Lan." replied Cao Junzi who took his leave without hesitation walking away by himself even forgetting about Meng Lan who was left on his own in front of the elevator.

Meng Lan, who was left alone, had thrown his bag on the ground in anger. He had never been pissed off as he is today than before. His eyes were glinting with undeniable hatred and jealousy while he bit his lower lips in remorse that the man he loves continues to reject his existence.

He couldn't understand how that lazy big brother of his is able to take everything that is supposed to him with just one move. In endless regret, why didn't he just try to assassinate Meng Anya instead of trying to destroy the latter's purity. He knew that as long as his brother disappeared this kind of thing would never happen. Cao Junzi, who used to be only full of ambition, starts to desire someone else. But unfortunately the target of his desires is not him at all but someone whom he was jealous of with his whole life.

Throwing tantrum. Meng Lan spoke, "Damn... Shit! Why... Just why!? That damn slut seducing my Junzi. Cao Junzi is mine... only mine. That's right Junzi is mine. Starlight is mine. Both can only be mine! Big brother you can only disappear. After you are dead then Junzi, Starlight and dad can only be mine. Hahaha~" He took his leave after picking up his things. Muttering insane things as if he had gone crazy, this time the pressure he is feeling is greater than before and Meng Lan could no longer hold back the ugly emotions he hid within his heart.

After Meng Lan took his leave in delight, he didn't even notice that someone by the empty corner of the hallway overheard his loud crazy murmuring. By the shadows, it was Lin Xia who just came back after escorting his lord by the entrance. He wanted to observe this other pair in his lord's instead. He kept his presence hidden the whole time watching Meng Lan lose his mind in envy and jealousy.

Lin Xia was on his way back and even saw Cao Junzi take his leave when he was about to wonder about where Meng Lan is. He then heard the latter lunatic muttering about Meng Lan's madness and ambition. Of course, he also commanded Milky [His watch's AI] to record the whole scene.

Lin Xia, "The lord doesn't even remember Cao Junzi much less to have spare energy to seduce him. The Lord's hands are already full with just entertaining Sir Mo. What a lunatic. One is an arrogant peacock who thinks everything should revolve around him while the other is a two faced jealous freak who passes the blame to his brother because of his incompetence."

Evening.

Meng Anya was asleep the whole time as soon as he entered the luxurious black car that was said to be sent by his beloved to bring him over to his city. He was in slumber on the journey. When Meng Anya opened his eyes, the scenery before him had greatly changed. From the interior of a luxurious car to an abandoned semi destroyed warehouse. Both his hands were pulled to his back and feet were tied with a rope.