Chapter 48 - 3.6 Second Small Star - World Error

Start from the beginning

Mo Yijun lowered his head to capture those tempting cherry lips and kissed Meng Anya without hesitation nor permission.

Familiar movements, familiar obsession and even that unreasonable manner was familiar. There was laughter in Meng Anya's eyes that slowly changed to yearning intoxication. To tease his man, he even deliberately tried to push Mo Yijun away and tightly pressed his lips together not allowing the latter to pry his mouth open. He doesn't intend to spoil his man but letting him get what he wanted so easily. Pretending to struggle, Meng Anya slight fidgets in Mo Yijun's embrace.

Sensing his baby's contrasting action, darkens his silvery eyes which now glints with dangerous touch. He moves the hand from the back of his head to his neck to pinch his baby's jaws forcing him to open his mouth while the ambiguous grinding of their lips becomes stronger. Obviously obliging the latter to let him in.

Perceiving that he had teased his man enough, Meng Anya slightly exposed an opening and slightly parted his lips which Mo Yijun took as an opportunity to further deepen their kiss. At the touch of their tongues and blending their fluids, a familiar feeling of possessiveness engulfs Meng Anya's soul.

It was the greediness of this person that captured his soul, Meng Anya as he fell in trance of pleasure, could no longer stop his longing and love for this person. He clamped his legs on Mo Yijun's waist which startled the latter and felt his baby reach out his hands to pull over his head to intensify their kiss.

It is as if they've obtained all feelings of joy and satisfaction the world had to offer. The two clung to each other, even letting themselves fall back to the bed, constantly changing the angle to extend their kiss. A quarter of an hour had passed before they parted, a sliver line stretched between their lips.

Staring at each other's eyes filled with passionate love and endless desire, Mo Yijun gently kissed the misty eyes of his beloved, tightening his hug around his slender waist.

Words of love just came out of his mouth as if it came from his very soul, "I love you." Said Mo Yijun with his voice affectionately expressing his avid love.

Hearing such sweet words from this usually cruel and cold man, Meng Anya gave him a fleeting kiss as he stared at him the same way. With a sweet smile on his lips, "I've always known. I love you too." Replied Meng Anya.

"How long do you wish to hire me as your bodyguard?" asked Mo Yijun as he moved his head to bury his face on the crooks of his baby's neck, intaking that familiar sweet minty scent of his lover.

Slightly caressing his man's soft black hair, "Hum~ How about a lifetime? Are you up for it?" teasing asked Meng Anya.

Pecking his baby's neck even somewhat sucking it until he heard his lover's soft moans, "It will be my pleasure, baby~" replied Mo Yijun.

Letting out a few soft moans, "Hm~ ah~ t-then... you're hired!" said Meng Anya. They continued to cuddle until they got tired and fell asleep in the end.

Morning.

Within the room of the young master Meng, two figures closely entangled together in the bed were sleeping. The large one is embracing the small one to his body airtight and not even allowing light to pass through his body. It was as if he wanted to combine his body to the little figure in his arms. He caged him like a protective beast could get to his mate. As if holding on his world within his arms.

The first one to open his eyes is Mo Yijun. The moment his eyes opened his silver eyes glinted with a bit of darkness as if wanting to blacken it completely though it only appeared for a few seconds before it turned to its original tint of grey. Those silver irises were sharp and imposing as he revealed them, only when his eyes fell on the adorable figure within his embrace that his gaze softens.