Chapter 45 - 3.3 Second Small Star - Outsiders

Start from the beginning

"B-Boss...? D-Did he knew...?" asked the brown haired man to the other man inside the room. This man with hazelnut dyed hair is none other than Ye Baiyu. The Second Male Lead of the world. He is also the right hand man of the Underworld's Lord.

Ye Baiyu asked, but heard no answer. Moving his head to look at his big boss. Behind him, a dangerous man with obsidian hair and a pair of silver eyes which glints with cruelty and madness. This man doesn't just feel dangerous, he is also perilous in true sense. His strong physique gave him the figure of strength while his grim expression made others feel he had killed before. There is an air of aloofness and indifference within those sharp looking eyes. As if nothing alive is worthy to enter his line of sight.

He is the Lord of Underworld, Mo Yijun. Someone who rules the dark side of the society.

But this man's sharp and treacherous gaze slightly softens as his silvery irises landed on Meng Anya's figure the moment he entered his line of sight. Only when Meng Anya left the premise of the store did his gaze resume to its original emotionless eyes. As if those who have seen his gaze mellowed is nothing but a hallucination others thought they've suffered too.

In his silence no one but him knew what he really felt. In his heart, Mo Yijun wanted to capture that seductive incubus at that moment, but he felt that he couldn't be so forceful as the little devil would escape his grasp.

So for now he could only let his little prey to leave, as he still needs to prepare the bait that will allow him to capture that playful and smart little imp.

Wanting to prepare things in accordance with his plans, Mo Yijun wanted to take his leave. "Baiyu, clean those things up! And get me everything about that man." he ordered before taking his leave.

Saluted unconsciously by instinct. "Yes, Boss!!" replied Ye Baiyu while noticing his big boss uplifted crotch before he left. He was shocked out of his mind but unable to show his real reaction on his face. While in his mind: Damn! Did the boss fall for that little incubus!? What a fucking dangerous pairing!?

Meanwhile, inside the black sedan which came to drive them home, Young Master Meng had his eyes looking out the window's car. His lips were upturned into a smile filled with ecstasy while rubbing his chest unconsciously. This habit whenever his heartbeat had gone beyond normal. This is usually only an event that happens whenever his eyes and his man's eyes meet at the first moment. As if sparks were exchanged between them, a certain feeling of satisfaction and yearning ascended within their hearts.

Few moments ago, when he asked his system's help to see the owner of that heated gaze falling on him. He noticed a perfectly sculpted charmingly evil man. His aura felt dangerous and the eyes directed at him were filled with desire and possessiveness. That man wanted to possess him. Put him in a cage and hide him from everyone's eyes except his. This extreme obsession.

That man gave him a very familiar feeling. It was something he knows the best and it was something he wanted more than anything. That man must be his beloved. He couldn't stop his heart from beating so fast as he felt his presence. Meng Anya was extremely happy to see him this fast.

'Exe, who was that man in that hidden room?' Asked Meng Anya to his system.

[He is this world's Villain. The Lord of Underworld and owner of that bar, Mo Yijun. Host, that man has your husband's soul. He must have followed you here as well but... Exe couldn't explain how he is able to do that? Moreover, that man beside him has a familiar soul too. The same as this side of yours as well. Their souls are something Exe saw before.]

'Hm~ what do you mean?'

[This side of yours, named Lin Xia, has the same soul as your former subordinate Hei Yu and that man who serves the body of your husband has the same soul of your former friend, Yue Wuya from the last world. But they are not considered as outsiders of this world. Like Host, the world's heavenly laws accept them as the original, but also unlike the host who is able to OOC, their movements were all according to the original script of the world. That is before the host took over the original's vessel and met them. As for how they can be here. Exe has some conjectures, but I need to ask first if I can tell Host. If the Host wishes to know then I must leave for a while to ask my superior. But hosts have nothing to worry even if Exe is not here. Host can still access the system mall.]