Chapter 35 - 2.7 Third Small Star - Buried

Start from the beginning

Our System, Executioner 13 who was watching and recording in the corner could only react in this way: '[Woa~ this little human is crazier than I thought. He dared to covet my Host's man! Does this thing not want to live anymore!?]'

---

2 years have passed since Hei Xue became the king's assistant professor.

Within those years, the former couple had spent most of their time together. Greeting each other: Good Morning and Good Night. Eating three meals together every day. Even spending their free time practicing piano as a pair. During these passed years, Wan Lengya had treated Hei Xue as his queen, pampering and doting him endlessly, wishing for almost nothing except for him not leaving his side.

Eventually, Hei Xue's anger lessened and slowly forgave his husband. Hei Xue no longer treated Wan Lengya as a stranger. He treats him more than a friend but nothing beyond that. Hei Xue still hasn't given Wan Lengya his full trust. It's not that he is not willing to trust him again, but he is just afraid of betrayal for the second time.

Hei Xue became infamous for his eccentric ways of teaching. He doesn't go to his designated classrooms, instead he tasks his students to look for him all over the conservatoire and the students who find him could ask him to play any music piece(s) they wanted to learn and they would be taught until they could play it on their own.

Moreover, after hearing his singing voice once during one of the school events, students not only in the Instrumental Music department but also from the Choir and Musical Department wish to attend his classes. The students will have to look for him all over the conservatoire to receive his lessons and Lengya will have to look all over the same way just to send his food and stuff.

With his overwhelming talents in music, he could play any music piece and instruments that he became the most sought professor in the conservatoire, even surpassing Lengya, by the students and other professors.

While in those months that passed almost everyone had witnessed their King's servile gestures towards him. Serving him food, preparing coats and blankets during cold days and cold drinks were prepared during hot days, personally made by the King of Music.

With his undeniable talents that could match the King of Music, he was titled as the Evil Fairy within the music world with others calling him Queen in secret. During that time, Hei Xue softened his heart and started to show slight acceptance to Wan Lengya's feelings, slowly regaining the former's trust once again waiting for the latter to accept his love one more time.

Afternoon, within the greenhouse forest, the students had caught Hei Xue sleeping under the tree in the middle of the day. It seems that he escaped from morning lessons leaving it all for Wan Lengya to handle and so during their break the students decided to look for this vanishing assistant professor of theirs and dragged him for afternoon lessons by the orders of the king.

Within the Conservatoire, there are greenhouse gardens which had venues and few instruments prepared for the professors to use during their lessons. There are professors who bring their students out for practical image training and so there are few pianos and instruments scattered all around the land of their conservatoire, and this ordinary grand piano within the greenhouse forest is one of them.

"Professeur Fee [Professor Fairy in French]! Please wake up Professeur Fee!" The students said as they tried to wake up their professor who was sleeping under a tree.

Yawning as he woke up, "Hm~ It's Professor Xing's students, who found me this time." Said Hei Xue who just woke up from his slumber.

With those excited 3 students surrounding him holding the same piano piece in their hands they were looking at Hei Xue with a sparkling gaze. It is not hard to understand that this class wanted this Fairy Professor to play that piece for them.