CHAPTER NINETEEN

Catherina and Nathan laid on the bed. She placed her head on his chest and they had little chats.
"So, where have you been all these days, I have been waiting for you" Nathan asked casually.
Catherina chuckled.
"I have been everywhere" she laughed.
"You have been everywhere but not here" Nathan grinned.

"But am here now" she picked on her her hair apologetically.
"It's okay" he succumbed.

Nathan felt like a billion dollar laying on the same bed with the woman that blew his heart away few days ago. And the sweet memories of the sex he recently had with her tickled his heart the most.

He thought of how easy it was for them to get along sexually and how often he will have her subsequently if he so wish and his spirit filled with even more joy.

Catherina on the other hand thought of how sincerely she is deeply falling so much in love with him.

Even after her initiation into the underworld of Marine daughters of men killing fiend, whom It was in their nature to kill any man that goes to the bed with them. And she is not understanding why killing Nathan was so far from her beastily subconscious mind.

"Could this mean that am in love?" She wondered.
"No way" she rebuffed the thought.
"It's impossible, Daughters of the sea don't fall in love" she reassured herself. She got off from Nathan's body and and sprang on her feet. Nathan noticed the strange attitude and and asked.
"What's the matter?"
"Nothing, am thirsty" she smiled at him as she walked towards the refrigerator.

Nathan laid on the bed and admired her ass as it bounced while she walked up to the refrigerator.
She pulled the door opened and and brought out a bottled water; opened it and drank to her fill before she put it back into the refrigerator. And made her way back to the bed.

She sat right in front of Nathan as her full breast reveled itself from the light velvet pink night gown she was putting on. The sight enticed Nathan.
His blood burned with the desire to have her once more. And the feelings was so irresistible that he grabbed the the set of her over ripped pawpaws on Catherina's bossom and fondled it so passionately.

Catherina's brains triggered with sweet sensation of love making, she moaned as she planted her lips on that of Nathan. And the show began. In a twinkle of an eyes they were all Stark naked and the second round of their love making took place.

The chemistry of their body response to the desire of the other was so impeccable and that made Catherina so scared and restless.

Nathan was already feeling sleepy from the rounds of hot love making. Catherina could tell from the looks on his face, so; she stopped conversing with him and he dozed off and eventually fall into a deep sleep.

Catherina sat on the bed looking at the man she could not sacrifice to gain more powers in her quest to acquire more ranks in the Marine kingdom.

As she looked at him; instead of increasing her zeal to transform into a serpent and struck him to death. She admired him the more. She smiled to his face, gave him a Loving peck on his cheek before she laid beside him and covered their bodies with a duvet and slept away.