CHAPTER NINE

June sat on the pavement outside of her classroom- along sides other students. She was patiently waiting for Hellen to round up with her last lecture for the day before they could go home. She had waited for somewhat over an hour. When Hellen was not coming out soon, she picked a novel from her bag and started to read. In no distant time, she felt a tap on her back, she turned and saw Hellen behind her.
"Oh! What took you so long?" June asked.
"I hope you're not expecting me to answer that question; you should refer that question my lecturer" Hellen answered.
"Shall we go no" June requested.
"Sure" Hellen responded. June sprang on her feet, slides the novel back into her hand bag. And they both left, walking down to the bus stand.
"God knows where, Saxlim and Catherina went to" Hellen wondered.
"I don't want to talk about those two, I have had enough for the day already" June answered.
"No matter how bad a situation is, people must talk about it" Hellen said.
June stopped and Hellen followed suit.
"So Catherina was right all these while, when she was complaining to us about Saxlim" June said.
"I was a scared to death earlier today when Saxlim freezed everybody, I didn't know that a human being has such a supernatural powers" Hellen replied. They continued to walk to the bus stand.
"What should we do now" June asked.
"How do you Mean?" Answered Hellen.
"I mean, how do we escape from Saxlim our dear friend" June clearified.
"Hmmmm, hope you are not asking me that question because you were there when she warned us to keep everything thing that happened secret or we will be doomed" Hellen replied.
"Don't tell me that you are scared of her?" June said. Hellen laughed at her and said.
"If you are not not scared of her, then; why are you worried and complaining" Hellen said. June paused for a couple of seconds and replied.
"Frankly speaking, am scared to death" eventually they got to the bus stand and boarded a bus going to their hostel. When they got to the bus stop, they both alighted and made their way to their hostel.

As they walked down to their hostel, June questioned; "where do they went to?" "How am I to know" Hellen answered. They took few turns, met and greeted a couple of friends before they got to their hostel. They walked in right from the back door and climbed the stair case. They lived in the second floor. As they climbed.
"Hope they are back already?" Hellen asked. June paused for a while and said,
"How do we live with that Saxlim, that girl scared a hell out of me today"
''Me too, am scared too" Hellen added. When they got to their door, Hellen brought out her keys from her hand bag and opened the door; they both went in.
"They are not back yet" said June.
"Sooner or later, they will come back" Hellen replied.

****** ******* ****** ***** *****
Nathan sat on his desk with his laptop infront of him. He has been working since morning non-stop. And it was half pass five in the evening. Yet, No sign of Catherina. He wondered why she was not yet back and a part his mind told him that she might have gone to her hostel, since they don't live together. He wished that she came back. He then realized that he offered her a spare key to his house. He stood up from his study and went straight to Catherina's room to check if she had collected the keys or not. When he got to her room, he checked the desk and the keys was not where he kept it. He smiled, hoping that since she collected the keys that she will come back. He took a look at the bed and saw the pyjamas Catherina wore the previous night. He grabbed it, raised it to his nose and smelled it, before he lowered it down to his chest hugging on it as if Catherina was in the cloth.
"I loved you Catherina" he said to himself. He dropped the cloth on the bed and walked out of the room.