CHAPTER SIX

Nathan woke up early that morning as usual. As he was walking down to the visitor's parlor, he heard a noise in the kitchen, he decided to go and check. When he got there, he saw Catherina washing dishes and he became astonished; so, he decided to get her attention first. He cleared his throat and that captured Catherina's attention that she turned and saw Nathan behind her.
"Good morning" she greeted.
"Good morning" he answered.
They both stared at each other for a couple of seconds, and Nathan decided to break the silence.
"You are washing dishes for me?"
"That's the little I can be able to offer" She replied.
"Hope your night was cool" Nathan asked. Catherina dropped the plate and the sponge in the sink; washed her hands in the tap and dried it with the kitchen towel before she turned towards Nathan and said.
"I thought it would be cool, but it wasn't, it's was nightmare upon nightmare and I couldn't sleep all through the night."
"That sounds so awful" Nathan made out a sad face.
"But, it's all good now, am fine" Catherina smiled. Nathan smiled to her too.

"I was going to the parlor when I heard strange noise in the kitchen so I decided to check, and here you are"
"Okay" Catherina replied.
"I have to go and watch the news" Nathan told her.
"That's alright" she said as he left the kitchen to the parlor. Catherina continued with her dishes and when she was done. She went back to her room brushed her mouth. And went down to the parlor.

When she got to the parlor she sat beside Nathan who was busy watching the News. She eyed him severally to know if their eyes would jam, but he was too engrossed in the news. She thought of another way to get his attention without saying a word. She stood up, walked infront of Nathan in a seductive gait and posture to the table, as he got to the table she turned her back on him and bent slowly to pick the air-conditioner's remote from the table. As she bent her big buttocks giggled, Nathan's attention became divided between her ass and the TV.

When she picked the remote control, she went back to her seat and turned down the volume of the air-conditioner. Nathan turned towards her and aked.
" It's like you're feeling cold"
Catherina nodded, as she gave Nathan an amorous look. Nathan reciprocated by licking his lips and dimming his eyes to look sexy. Catherina smiled at him with a dimmed sexy eyes.
"You didn't answer my question yesterday" She asked.
"What question?" Nathan inquired.
"You said you owned this house?" She asked.
"Yes" He replied.
"And what did you do for a living" she asked.
"Oh!" Nathan laughed.
"Was that the question?" He inquired.
"Yes" Catherina replied.
"I'm a programmer and a software designer"
Nathan answered. She paused for some seconds, wondering how one person could be both a computer programmer and software designer. And at a very young age. The idea wasn't making any sense to her at all so she asked him.
"Which univery did you attend?"
"I did not attend any University" Nathan answered. Catherina looked at him confused.
"And how did you get the knowledge, and was able to maximize it?" She wondered.
"A friend of mine taught me everything" He replied. Many thing raced through her mind; considering Nathan's age and exposure. She wondered what kind of a friend that a man in his early twenties would have that had gotten the knowledge and experience to be able to have thought him computer programming that would make him acquire such a wealth. And She asked.

"Then; this Friend of yours must be stinkingly rich compared to you?"
Nathan laughed, and told her.
"He is still a student in your school, despite the knowledge he had and could turn into wealth, yet he chose to teach people who are willing to learn, how to use the knowledge and make wealth, while he lived like a nobody"

"Does it mean he should be of your age?" Catherina wondered.
"Yes, he is" Nathan clearified. She baffled at what kind of man would want to share his wisdom and knowledge amongst friends and let them make wealth with it while he languished.

"What's his name maybe I'll know him?" She asked.
"He begged us not to disclose his identify to strangers" Nathan said.
"Strangers?" Catherina inquired.
"Yes, strangers, I asked you out yesterday, you practically walked out on me, what does that mean?" Nathan asked. Catherina chuckled. And asked.

"Which kind of woman does that, accepting the man she barely knew? The man she just met not up to 24 hours?"
"Are you invariably telling me that you needed time to consider me?" Nathan asked.
"You should know better" Catherina affirmed.
"It's okay by me, you have all the time in the world to decide. But meanwhile, this is your home, until you decide not to be with me, there is a spare key in the drawer of your desk, you can come here any time you want. And don't forget to feel at home" Nathan assured her.

She gave him a perplexed look, confused, couldn't fathom what manner of love he was trying to profess towards her, knowing fully well that they just met. But on the other hand, with the reality on ground he meant every word he had spoken to her because he has been backing them up with verifiable actions. And she said to him.
"In my entire life, I have never met a man as plain and desciplined as you're, 99 percent of men I have met would make advances on me and would want to take advantage of the fact that I slept under their roof to pressure me into having sex with them"
"No, I'm not in their category, am of a different breed" he assured her.
"Oh, I have an early morning lectures today, I've got to get ready" she stood up.
"It's okay, do your thing, I will be here waiting till you comes back" Nathan replied.
"Who told you I will come back?" She asked.
"I have the feeling that we are meant for each other" Nathan added.
"Until then" She smiled as she left for her room.