CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Tides was high and turbulent; sweeping ashores sea Waves with heavy current. And then; mighty Waves carried Saxlim and Catherina ferociously to the sea shores. They stood and walked out of the sea shores unwet. They carried in both hands goodies they brought from the Marine kingdom.

Their skins was extraordinarily toned brighter and lavishing, sparkling and spotless, Catherina noticed the changes in her skin tone immediately they stepped out from the sea. And as they walked on the road, Catherina noticed that a lot of men where eyeing her amorously.

Their advances on her were sexually motivated. And even though Catherina had admired herself as a pretty girl with nice curves from her childhood; there is one thing she is very certain about; and that is, she has never gotten the kind of attention she was getting few minutes after they got out from the sea.

Saxlim and Catherina were both dressed in the same design. Short skin-tight gown- but of different colors. They walked hand in hand in a seductive gait causing commotion on the road. As they hit the road to board a bus to their hostel, the attraction they caused among the male folks sky-rocketed. The heads of pervert men turning 360° trying to admired the two young women in seductive dressess.

A fancy car slowed down right by their side, the drivers wind down his window. A man in his early thirties beconed on them. They both looked at the man in the fancy car who was following them slowly as they walked down the road to the bus stand.

"Hello pretty, if you don't mind, let me drop you off to wherever you are going to" the man in the fancy car said with a warm smile on his face.

"Never mind, we are very close to the bus stand" Saxlim replied.
"I insist" the man said, still smiling.
They stopped, looked at each other with mischievous smile, and Saxlim nodded, giving Catherina approval that they should go with him.

Saxlim looked at the man who has been smiling all through, and they both walked to the vehicle, the man opened the back door and they both got in, and he drove off.

"So where are we headed for?" The smiling man asked.
"Any where of your choice" replied Saxlim.
The man smiled.
"Am hungry, do you guys care for a lunch?" the man asked.
Catherina and Saxlim looked at each other and smiled, as the man watched them from the rear view mirror. And Saxlim said with a bedroom voice.

"Don't you have a house? take us home, let's show you what we've got" they both touched their bodies, licking their lips like sluts as the man watched from the mirror.
"Are you serious about we going to my house?" The man asked perplexed.
"Sure" Catherina replied in a sexy voice. Before she could finished, the man matched automatic brake. They all jerked forward and backwards.

"What!" Saxlim sreamed with a serious face. The man turned his face towards them and said with a bold smile " Sorry about that, right now, am about to take you guys to my house"
Catherina and Saxlim looked at each other for a couple of seconds, their faces which suddenly got wrinkled with frown when the driver matched automatic brake suddenly radiated with a sudden smile.
"Please take us home" they both said at once.

"Yes!" The man screamed expressing deep joy. He reversed his car immediately heading home in full speed.
"Don't you have music in this your fine car?" Saxlim asked.

"Oh! music? I turned it off when I saw you guys down that road rolling those sexy body, the music wouldn't let me see you guys properly, so, I turned it off, let me put it on at once" He said as he turned the music on. The air carried the airy voice of Mariah Carey in the song "My all"
"You have great taste of song" Saxlim said to him.

"Did you like the song?" The man asked surprised.
"Yes" replied Saxlim.
"I love classic music, especially soul music" The man said to her as he turned the music up a little bit. He made few turns and parked infront on his gate.
"Are we there already?" Catherina asked.

"Yes, this is where I live" replied The smiling man as he forced his door open and jumped out of the car to open the gate. When he finally opened the gate he got into his car and drove in, and parked in his garage; they all got down from the car before he locked his gate and walked them right inside of his house.
"Make yourselves comfortable" he said to them offering them seats in the parlor.

Saxlim smiled, "let's get straight to business, offer us the seat in your bedroom, on your bed"
The smiling man tried to smile but his smile wasn't as bright as it used to be. A strange thought struck him, he finally realized that in all his years of women hunting, he has never met women as cheep as these two. Even the prostitutes would negotiate price before they step an inch with their clients.

He wondered what was wrong with them. Saxlim noticed that he was lost in thought and asked.
"Anything the matter?
"Nothing" The smiling man said trying to hide his thoughts from them. In a serious but convincing tone Saxlim said to him.
"Women are horny too, you are lucky to have met two horny women, don't worry about paying us, we are not prostitutes, but anything you can offer us after servicing you, we will appreciate" Catherina smiled as Saxlim talked to the man. When Saxlim was done talking.

Catherina walked up to the man. Grabbed him in his crotch, and feel in her palm his manhood. Saxlim slide her hand under his t-shirt and searched for his nipples, when she found it, she grabbed it, and romanced him.

The man's head turned, his whole body ignited. Saxlim slowly pulled off his t-shirt and flinged it on the sofa, before she gently pushed him to seat on the sofa. Catherina was busy on the other side working in his lower body. Before he could know what was going on his pants were off and he was seating Stark naked before two strange women.

"To the bedroom" Saxlim said in a sluty tone. As she gently pulled him up from the seat, and Catherina held his manhood still caressing it as the man slowly walked to his bedroom.

When he got to the door to his bedroom, He turned the knob and the door opened. They all walked in at once. Catherina released her hand from his manhood and pushed him on the bed. As he fall on the bed, she jumped on him. The man raised his hand to press her breast, Catherina resisted him by pulling down his hands, telling him that she not yet done with him.

She grabbed his manhood again and shoved it into her mouth. Tickling the cap with her tongue. The man closed his eyes and was blown away in great sexual sensation. And as Catherina handling his manhood, Saxlim was romancing his upper body. The man moaned in pleasure as he twist his body on the bed with his eyes closed.

When he eventually opened his eyes, it was two giant cobras that he saw on his bed. He tried to scream but could not find his voice. Saxlim in form of snake bit him in the neck and turned to human being before his eyes. He looked at his lower body and saw his entire manhood in the mouth of a big snake. He tried to scream again but no sound came out. Slowly the snake spewed out his manhood and turned to Catherina.

Saxlim pinned him down on his bed with her supernatural powers. And they sat by his bed sides and watched him struggled for his life as the venom destroyed his organs.
And finally; the man died.