CHAPTER TEN

They Swum passed many different sights and got to a big gate with inscription, Marine world company. The gate opened on its own and they both got in.
"This is my company, we manufactured everything we use here" Saxlim said.
"It's so huge" replied Catherina. Both of them in the companies of the maidens swum passed the companies main door and entered inside of the company.

They first got to the Barbies department in the company. The whole operation was automated. Saxlim stopped over, Catherina and the maidens followed suit. The whole department was stuffed with Barbies of different fashion. The sight enticed Catherina. They passed through different sections of the departmental operations, from the start to the finishing of the product. Catherina was thrilled, she had never seen such barbies before, the designs and the finishing blew her mind, and she said to Saxlim.
"Am taking one of these home" Saxlim laughed at her before she replied.
"These designs are not yet in the world that you knew, we have to use it here first and when we are tired of them we relinquish it to your world"
"That's cold" replied Catherina.
"Most of those beautiful things you see in your world today, they were from here, we have used them millions of years before we sent them to your world" Saxlim told her. Catherina shook her head in amazement.

"Let's go" Saxlim said as she swum away from Barbies department and went to cosmetics and make-up department. Saxlim introduced Catherina some cosmetics. But there was this particularly cosmetic she introduced to her; she called the cosmetic, a cream for that matter, "different colors" This particular cream has the capability to turn a white into black and a black into white in 5 minutes. As she introduced the product to Saxlim she doubted it and Saxlim conducted an experiment on one of her maiden, and it was awesome the efficacy of the product. And it did not have any side effect.

She introduced her to myriads of cosmetic that can do wonders. Body enhancements creams that if introduced to the world ordinary people, no one In their right senses would chose to go under the knife again. The kind of cream that can grow a
Man's sex organ to any size of his choice in five minutes.

From there, they went to the sex department. Where they
Manufactured all kinds of sex toys and sex implements. Catherina has never in her entire life seen any sex toy. That was her first time of seeing, dildos, pocket pussy, vibrators of all kinds and assorted kind of sex toys. Saxlim pointed at a stocks of robots, I called them
"sex machine, and by the time we introduced this to the world, no man nor woman would want to have sex with their fellow humans. The kind of satisfaction they carried in their sex organ is electrifying, both the male and the females version. And anyone that goes to it once, will always come back for more. The sexual satisfaction they carried is addictive"
"Hmmmm" Catherina said.

And they moved to the Fashion department, "Fashion" Saxlim pointed at a particular fabrics and called it the invicible.
"How do you mean by invicible" Catherina asked.
"If you cover your body with those materials you will become invicible. And we are using it to make the new generation fashion lines and very soon we will introduce them to the world you know" She replied. When Catherina browsed her eyes through the department and she saw many breathtaking materials that are not in the world she knew.
"Where did you people get all the
Materials?" Catherina asked.
"We got them from anywhere around the universe" Saxlim replied.
"You can even travel outta space?" Catherina inquired.
"No limit to the things we could do, you can do the same if you give yourself to me completely" Saxlim replied.