The One With The Version Two Hybrid

Start from the beginning

However, instead of being comforted like Emily had hoped, the McCall werewolf felt the complete opposite. "I'm coming," Scott quickly announced before he ordered, "text me the location."

"Woah, woah, woah! Wait a second Scott," The Radkova witch hurriedly exclaimed as her green eyes quickly widened. "Let's not do anything crazy," Emily gently advised to hopefully get the true alpha to calm down.

"We don't even live in the same state," Emily reminded the McCall werewolf. "Besides, you have a full moon to deal with yourself," the Radkova witch added before she stated, "you should focus on that, not me."

"I know everything is not fine. I can feel it on my shoulder," Scott mumbled before he begged, "please just tell me where you are, so I can help you."

"I promise, I'm okay," the Radkova witch tried to convince the true alpha once again. "I'm not in any danger," Emily stated. "I have a werewolf and a vampire with me, too," the Gilbert girl added as she glanced over to Tyler on her left and then Damon ahead of her.

"You don't have to worry about me," Emily gently uttered before she told the McCall werewolf, "you should worry about the full moon for yourself."

"I will always worry about you," Scott softly murmured. "It's in our blood to worry for each other," the McCall werewolf reminded the Radkova witch.

Emily lightly chuckled as she silently nodded her head in agreement. "I guess that is true," the Radkova witch muttered. "Our connection is wil--" Emily had began to say before she quickly stopped in the middle of her sentence when the werewolf beside her suddenly grabbed ahold of her arm.

The Radkova witch looked over to Tyler with her brows pulled together in confusion. Emily quickly noticed how the Lockwood werewolf was glaring at something through the woods.

"Someone is here," Tyler whispered.

Meanwhile, the werewolf on the other end of the call quickly grew worried when Emily had stopped talking and the line had gone silent. "Emily, what's going on?" Tyler anxiously asked as he began to pace the length of his bedroom.

The Radkova witch ignored Scott's voice in her ear as she was trying to see through the trees to find what the Lockwood werewolf was staring at. Emily didn't have to wait for long before a bloody man came stumbling from behind a thick tree.

"Stay where you are!" The Saltzman hunter shouted as Alaric took a step in front of the group of teenagers to point his crossbow at the bleeding man.

"Uh, Scott, I gotta go," Emily hurriedly told the McCall werewolf once she realized they had a serious situation. "I'll call you when I get home," the Radkova witch promised she swiftly ended the call.

Emily could hear the true alpha yelling for her to wait but the Gilbert girl didn't have time for that right now. The Radkova witch needed to put all of her focus on the bleeding man incase he was a threat to her loved ones.

Emily kept her green eyes locked on the stranger as she slowly side stepped until she was positioned in front of her twin sister. No one knew what they were dealing with right now but the Radkova witch would do anything in her power to keep Elena safe from the bleeding man.

The air of the Great Smoky Mountains quickly grew tense as the group of five stared at the erratic man while the man who was named Ray looked at each face around him. Everything was silent until Ray locked his eyes on Damon Salvatore.

"Vampire," Ray snarled before he went full speed towards the supernatural being who his anger was pointed towards.

"Oof!" Damon gasped when he suddenly felt his back roughly hit the bark of the thick tree behind him. The Salvatore vampire grinded his teeth together to ignore the uncomfortable feeling in his backside as Damon quickly flattened his hands on the werewolf's chest.