6 ~ Rudra's Anger

Start from the beginning

"If you will tell her the reality, she will never let this happen. And, I want it to happen at any cost. Understand?"

I asked and she scaredly nodded.

"Yes,"

"Now, please leave me alone,"

I said and she nodded leaving me alone in the chamber.

I heard the door closing and I sat on my bed again.

*thud*

Suddenly, I shivered when I heard a slow thud of someone's shoes. I immediately looked out my window and stood up from the bed to look at him.

He jumped inside through the window.

He took furious steps closer to me and I felt his hand against my neck as he angrily pushed me against the bed's pillar and looked at me with angry eyes.

"WHATEVER YOU ARE THINKING, DROP IT,"

His voice was slow and angry and I looked into his eyes which was showing how insanity, he was mad now.

I tried to hold his hand and said in a shaking voice.

"Leave me,"

I could feel my breathing stop, my lungs suffocating as his hold was more than tight around my neck.

"He is my Uncle, Nandani. Anyone but him,"

I chuckled lightly and tried to get off his hold.

"Anyone but him,"

He pressed his finger even more tightly and my face tilted backwards making me look into his eyes.

"He is an evil man. He will use you,"

He stated and I tried to gulp and wet my drying-out throat.

"You already did,"

He pulled me closer and I could feel our lips just a few inches away.

"He insulted you by asking about your virginity,"

I tried to take a breath, my neck hurting insanely and a lone tear with anger fell from my eyes. My lips trembled getting choked like that, and he suddenly loosened his hold, only to cup my cheek and half of the neck with his wide and big palm.

I panted and looked back into his eyes with the same intensity.

"He was just concerned about the legitimacy of our child, the heir of Suryagarh's throne,"

He gritted his teeth hearing me and brought his face even closer to me.

Suddenly, I felt the fingers of his other hand hooking on my waist chain and he pulled my waist to bring it closer to his.

My stomach twisted insanely and I felt my knees giving up.

I felt his cold fingers against my waist when he said.

"You will never bear his child in this belly of yours. If you ever bear a child, it will be mine and only mine,"

I gulped and heard his wild, angry breath fanning over my face. Due to the significant difference in our heights, he had his face leaned over mine.

I held on my breath and muttered in a slow voice.

"Watch your mouth. You cannot abed your aunt, boy,"

He cupped my neck once again and I could feel him insanely mad and angry. The force in his fingers broke my golden waistband and he brought his lips insanely close to mine.

"I will... and remember this, you will not be able to walk for weeks when I will,"

I chuckled.

And, tried to inhale the next breath.