Chapter 19 - 1.19 First Small Star [Extra 2] - Horror Tale VI

Start from the beginning

"Fuck! It's raining!"

"Take cover. It gets stronger!"

"Under the tree? It's no use."

"What can we do? Return inside that haunted building!"

"No way! I'm scared!"

"Do you think you're the only one!"

"Wuwuwu~ I want to go home!"

"Don't cry!!! AHhh~ This is crazy!!"

They couldn't take the shade under the trees as the rain was coupled with a strong breeze and wind. They would get wet no matter what if they've stayed under a tree. Then they've all helplessly looked at the eerie abandoned building in front of them. That's clearly the only place they used to take cover.

Ye Lou looked at Fu Lian. "What to do Fu?" he asked.

Fu Lian gently carried Xue Jing in his arms and passed him to Ye Lou.

"Carry him for me, please. I need to carry Lili as she sprained her ankle," said Fu Lian.

Ye Lou happily carried the lightweight little baby Xue Jing. "Sure. No worries. Are we going in that building?" he asked.

"Looked at the sky. Moon has disappeared means the clouds are thick. The rain wouldn't be stopping soon. Let's get back into the building. At least there is equipment and food in there." said Fu Lian who took the lead in running back inside the building.

Ye Lou gritted his teeth and followed Fu Lian inside the building. Some of their classmates followed them but some hard-headed ones wanted to stay outside despite being under the rain.

"Little brother, you are awake!" said Ye Lou.

Xue Jing was looking directly behind Ye Lou which left the latter bewildered.

"What are you looking at?" asked Ye Lou.

Xue Jing pointed behind him and said, "Eyes. So many eyes... staring at us from the forest." he said.

Ye Lou, Fu Lian, and Xue Luli quivered when they heard what Xue Jing had said. They peek behind them and follow the direction Xue Jing is pointed at. Once they've looked at the dark forest they've been staying near just now, they'd tremble at the sight of countless bloody eyes staring at them from the dark forest. The number is too much for them to count. This sight sent shivers directly to their spines as Fu Lian and Ye Lou hurried away from that forest.

"Fucking hell! What the hell are those!?" yelled Ye Lou as he ran towards the forest afraid that those things would leave the forest to grab them.

Fu Lian coldly replied, "Just run directly to the building and collect the things we need. The four of us should not get separated no matter what!"

"Understood!" said Ye Lou.

As soon as they entered the building, Fu Lian, Ye Lou, and Xue Jing worked together to gather enough things to pass the night safely. They collected enough lighting equipment, things that lit a fire like lighter and matches, blankets, and tents. Xue Jing secures more useful things against the ghosts like salt and necessities like food.

"Where should we go next? The dormitory rooms?" asked Ye Lou.

But two voices rejected him badly, it's the Xue siblings.

Xue Luli said, "Not the dormitory. That place is rumored to be the bloodiest place in this building."

"That's right! According to rumors, most students died in dormitory rooms!" said Xue Jing.