Chapter 200 - 6.60 Third Green Star - Wish Granted [End]

Start from the beginning

Ye Yan and Hei Suya's current state lacks calmness and there is only fear within their eyes. They wanted to escape but were unable to. Escaping means angering the black star of calamity. Now even this world prevents the departure of those inside the star. Even in death, the two could never leave.

Hei Suya hugs her boyfriend and her trembling affects even her speaking, "Y-Ye Y-Yan... What should w-we do?" she stuttered at almost every word.

The outside whose vessel is that of the zombie king didn't utter a word. His eyes keep wandering towards the entrance of the mountain. Concentrating at the pair of shadows walking unhurriedly downwards the mountain.

A cold tone of voice can be heard from the mountain. The voice is commanding plainly; it had the effect of an ability being used.

"Descend."

The couple who was floating using wind as a platform fell directly on the ice-covered earth. Ye Yan tried to cushion themselves with the wind before reaching the land only for a bolt of huge lightning from the sky directly come down on them.

THUNDERCLAP!

The zombie king and queen were instantly roasted by the lightning. They both fell helplessly on the ground.

"Bee. BEE! Use all points to redeem an item that will bring me out of this world directly!" he yelled but the usual sound from his system had been gone.

Thud!

Breaks~

A block of ice with the shape of a bee had directly fallen on his head to the ground, breaking into countless pieces. His precious system turned into fragments before his eyes.

A gut-wrenching scream of despair arose out of his mouth.

"NOO!!!" yelled Ye Yan as he kneeled on the ground grabbing the ice with the shattered body of System Bee.

The sounds of footsteps can be heard going closer towards their direction from the mountain. When the owners of those footsteps reveal themselves, the sunlight illuminates the two figures. One with pure white hair and the other with pitch-black hair. Both possess contrasting shades as if the light and dark embodied themselves as humans.

The two men possess figures which match each other. One is petite yet his figure is refined to perfection, the other had good proportions of a hunky male god. Appearances that could rival even the gods. Anyone who saw them can say that they match each other well.

A sly smirk appeared on the beautiful man with a petite build. His slender hands were held by the other man's hand but his hand was wrapped around the waist of the former. His gesture is clearly showing his possessiveness towards the other man.

"Baby~ are these two the destroyers? I thought there were three of them?" asked Cao Junye.

Xueya replies, "There are there, but I left the last one to Jue-ge. After all, that one seems to be under his responsibility."

"Someone from Hei Clan again?"

"Yes. The lady in front is from Hei as well but... the man is someone from your race. Do you wish to interrogate him?" asked Xueya. He is looking at his husband without any thoughts of stopping his man from knowing something from his memories. He had no intention of keeping him in the dark regardless of whatever their past holds.

Cao Junye isn't a fool. Despite his lost memories, he could vaguely think of things through especially about the recollection of the past events. The possibility of his wife being his enemy in the past had long been envisaged by him. He is not doubting his wife's feelings for him but he doesn't trust himself who had no full memories.