Chapter 2 - 1.1 First Small Star - The Beginning

Start from the beginning

He turns over to look at the owner of the grumpy voice who is calling a name. This man seems to be calling for him. Xia Ying. This must be the name of his current body. When Hei Anjing saw the owner of the voice, he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows lightly without any emotion on his face.

A man in a suit, who seems to be mad about something and is currently looking at him with disgust in his eyes. This is a grumpy man, who was trying to wake him up just now.

Next, he looked around at his surroundings. Taking notice of the things inside the room, Anjing realized that they were inside some kind of luxurious hotel room. Then he saw the man inside the room with him arranging his clothes in preparation to leave. It's obvious from his actions that the man is not willing to wait for him.

Hei Anjing finally sat up from the bed and started wearing his clothes. His clothes were scattered on the floor and obviously thrown off. Seeing the clear traces of love marks in his body, he already knew what the original owner of this vessel of his had done.

In his bad mood, Hei Anjing decides to take his time after wearing his clothes. Of course he didn't let his real mood show in his face. He observes the man before him.

Tall and lean body structure. Slightly handsome appearance and refined features. A face that could be spotted within a crowd. He emits an arrogance of being on top and confidence to bring himself up to the audience. Clearly, this man is a person from the Entertainment Industry.

A person suitable to be called a male god. If not for that frown on his face as he stares at Hei Anjing, his appearance would be almost perfect. Everything is perfect except for those sapphire eyes showing hints of aversion and remorse while looking down on Hei Anjing, who just woke up and is now sitting quietly on the bed.

Hei Anjing's face showed no emotion on his face even when he saw that the man regards with contempt as if he is some kind of bug. He acted like he just woke up but didn't say anything. Remaining silent as he stares back at the man looking at him with annoyance in his eyes.

"Exe, who is this person...?" asked Anjing through his mind.

[Host, this person is this star's Protagonist Gong. The current Film Emperor, Lu Ziyun. We are beyond the time frame where the Protagonist Gong had a conversation with Xia Ying wanting to end their relationship.

Before Host's soul entered the body, the original Xia Ying accepted the break up without question but the original Xia Ying asked for one last night to roll in the sheet despite the Protagonist Gong's dislike.

Which is why the Protagonist Gong is looking at Xia Ying with such disgust and regret.]

"What a bastard! He's the one who ate and still has the face of regret. Fuck! No wonder this body aches all over. Tsk! Give me this body's memories, Exe." Ordered Hei Anjing.

[(World Plot) Xia Ying. Protagonist Shou, Xia Yang's older twin brother. He is called the Moon Twin who is the opposite of the Protagonist Shou, the Sun Twin. These twins were born with different personalities.

One is bright while the other one is gloomy.

They are both actors, who were quite popular because of their contradictory personality but the Protagonist Shou is more likable by the fans and people of the industry than Xia Ying who is often misunderstood for being rude for his silent temperament, thinking that he is some emotionless cold hearted person.

Xia Yang, the protagonist shou, is not really talented in acting. His acting is only second rate while his twin brother has greater talent than him. But because of his bright demeanor most people side with him, though his acting skills are mediocre.