Chapter 82: The Shinomiya Family

Start from the beginning

Chika: A charter flight would run you over a million yen!

Miko: Eep!

Chika: For the plane itself, it's around 5 billion!

Chika: Plus maintenance would be over 50 million per year!

Miyuki: Stop, you're making my head hurt.

Ryota: That is what I've been saying before. Thing like that don't really matter to them.

Ryota: I think we tend to forget where Shinomiya comes from because of how close she is to us.

Ishigami: Yeah, you're right. By the way, Prez, have you heard anything from her?

Miyuki: A few replies, but her messages are sporadic. She said not to worry, though.

Ryota: .......

Miko: Isn't there anything we can do?

Ishigami: At this case, all we can do is to wish her best. The world of adults is a tangled mess. Kids like us have no say there.

Miko: You're such a downer.

Ryota: It's true though. That's reality itself.

Ryota: Although.......there might be something that we can do.

The other members looked at Ryota.

Miyuki: There is?

Ryota: Remember, the Kaedehara Clan have been watching the Shinomiyas for years.

Ryota: And we actually have plenty of evidence against the Shinomiya Family.

Miyuki: What?

Ryota: However, we knew this isn't the time to be rash. We may have the evidence, but for the method of presenting them, we don't have anything yet and is still planning for that.

Ryota: So, all we can do as of now......is to sit and watch.

After that, everyone went home......

Miyuki, Ryota, and Saya walked together until.....

They saw a familiar face waiting for them.

???: Yo.

Miyuki: You're......!

Ryota: Shinomiya Un'yo!

Saya: So that's the third son of Shinomiya Gan'an......

Un'yo: Kaedehara, it seems that Hayasaka Ai is under the protection of your family.

Ryota: Don't you even dare.

Un'yo: I'm not a fool to pick a fight with the Kaedehara Family.

Un'yo: In any case, you three will do. Come with me.

Miyuki: Huh?

Un'yo: You guys want to know what is happening to the Shinomiya Family, right?

So, the trio decided to hopped into the car. Miyuki took the front seat, while Ryota and Saya take the backseat.