•New Clothes•

Start from the beginning

"Hello to you too?" Lucas finally spoke up after a while of my thrashing around on the floor. At this point I had given up the idea of trying to escape. It was to no use, and even if I did get out I would have to explain myself sooner or later when someone asks me why I was wearing Lucas clothes.

"Why were you hiding under the bed? And is that my clothes?" It took a while for me to process what he was asking me because in my head, it was pretty obvious.

I guess it took too long to answer his question because after a while he started waving his hand in my face, which I immediately slapped away. He looked a bit offended but I ignored it.

"Well umm, I was playing in the rain and forgot I didn't have any clothes to change into.." I answer looking to the side feeling a little embarrassed.

Lucas then stood up and walked into a different direction in his room. Did I make him mad? Do I just leave?

I was about to walk away and find one of the twins when Lucas came back and threw a towel at my face.

"So you don't soak the floor," he said with a little laugh pointing towards my hair which was still wet. I gave him an angry glare but still accepted the towel .

"So you need clothes, little man?" I nod my head, a bit confused why he called me little man but decided against commenting on it.

"Lucky for you I have some clothes that don't fit me anymore, so you can have them. Follow me." I quickly followed after him and he opened a cabinet and took out a big bag full of clothes. He turned around and handed them to me.

"For you." I just stare at him in disbelief. I get all this? No catches. No, nothing. I don't believe it, this guy is insane.

"Nooow, try them on. I wanna see if they fit!" he said, dragging out the 'o' in now.

I take some clothes out of the bag and walk over to the bathroom connected to his room. When I'm inside I quickly take off Lucas clothes that I stall and put them to the side. Then I put on the clothes I picked. After that, I ran out to show Lucas the clothes.

This process went on and on and on until we had gone through the whole bag. I had one favorite pair and it was a pair of blue jeans and an orange zip-up hoodie.

That is what I'm wearing right now. I walk out of the bathroom and Lucas gasps when he sees me.

"You look like me, Nico!" I felt kind of embarrassed by the comment and looked to the side so I wouldn't make eye contact with Lucas.. He laughed at my embarrassment, finding it amusing. But then walked up to me and hugged me.

It took a while for my brain to process what the fuck he was doing. But after a while, I finally hugged him back.

I didn't really enjoy it but I couldn't for the life of me push him away. I didn't want to be mean or anything. Besides, I could see that he enjoyed it.

We eventually let go of each other and he gave me the bag of clothes. I thanked him and walked out of the room and then I went into my room instead and put the clothes in the walk-in closet which took around half an hour or so. Before I even got a chance to figure out what to do next I heard Michael scream that it was time for lunch.

I walk out of the walk-in closet.

(I don't know why I found that so funny.)

And walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I sat down in between Lucas and Alex, not really wanting to sit next to the older ones.

After everyone was set, the maids walked in with the food. Today it was beef with rice and some kind of sauce on the side. It looked good and smelled amazing but I still don't feel super hungry. So I just took a little bit. But of course, Austin couldn't keep his big mouth shut.

"Is that ALL you're gonna eat?"

"yeah, otherwise I would have taken more," I answered in a sassy tone while rolling my eyes.

"What is your problem?" he asked again.

"What is your problem?" I return the question.

It became quiet and I just started eating again knowing there is no idea keeping the argument going. He seemed to get the idea and started eating too. Soon everyone started to catch on and started eating as well. But the air in the room only grew thicker and thicker.

I could feel that this dinner was far from over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------------------------

As I promised! a new chapter is out. What do you think of it?

You already know what I'm going to say. Don't forget to comment, vote, and consider following. It would make me really happy.

'last chapter before my break btw! See you all afterwards!'