•Twins•

Prov: Michael

We sat in silence for a while. I guess Nick didn't know what to answer to that. But after a minute or so he finally spoke.

"Can you get out..."

His voice was small and almost unhearable but still very clear in some way. It sounded like he really needed to be left alone. I could see that Jasper was about to disagree but I stopped him by nudging him on the shoulder. He turned to me and I nodded my head toward the door.

"of course querido," I say with a smile on my face trying to show him that I understand and respect he's decision.

We stand up from the bed and walk towards the door but we hear a sound coming from the other side.

We open it slowly only to find the rest of our brothers pushed against the door eavesdropping on our conversation. They all fall to the ground landing on top of each other and seeing this I lost it.

I would consider myself a pretty calm person but when someone crosses the line like this, not respecting what we said and ignoring Nick's private life is when I get really mad.

"Didn't we tell you guys to leave and go to your rooms!?" I screamed pointing to the hallway.

"We did leave!" Lucas screams back.

"but did you go to your room!?" I responded.

*silence

"Exactly! Now, leave!"

Nobody moves a muscle which made me even more furious.

"what are you waiting for? Go!"

All of them hurry to get up from each other and then sprint to their rooms. I turned to a shocked-looking Jasper.

"What!?"

He put his arms up in surrounding and I scoffed playfully hitting his arm.

We close the door to Nick's room and Jasper walks into his office while I walk into my room trying to sleep. But I can't stop thinking about one thing.

Who did the boys remind Nick of?

Pov: Austin

I am in the gym we installed in the basement just hitting the punching bag, which usually calms me down. But this time was different. I just got angrier but it was like I couldn't stop and my thoughts took over.

Punch
.
Punch
.
Punch
.
-Why weren't you nicer to him?
.
Punch
.
Punch
.
Punch
.
-Why did you say that to him?
.
Punch
.
Punch
.
-Why weren't you there for him?

At this point, I am shaking like a leaf. Before long I just started crying. My hits got even harder, and my thoughts became louder. I didn't even notice when Alex
Walked into the room.

He came up to me and gave me a bottle of water and put a towel around my neck which caught my attention. I stopped punching the bag and turned around to look at him. He was sitting on a bench a couple of meters away from the bag. He gestured for me to sit next to him.

I walk over to him and sit down. He looks at me but his gaze stops at my face. Then I realize I'm still crying and immediately wipe away the tears.

"Are you thinking about Nick?" He asks.

"what no, why would I be thinking about him?" I answered a little bit faster than I wanted to.

"I'm your twin, I know when you're lying."

*silence

"your right." I finally say.

"What?"

"your right. I am thinking about Nick and what of a shitty brother I have been towards him."

"your not a shitty brother."

"yes, I am! We all saw what happened at dinner! It was stupid of me to say and now he probably hates me."

"He doesn't hate you." Axel tries to comfort me. But I could tell he was lying.

"And how would you know?"

It became silent for a moment.

"He hasn't even opened up to any of us. So how would you know if he hates you?"

I didn't give a response to that. But not for the reason you may think. I know Nick hates me but I don't want to say it out loud. Because if I do, it kinda becomes real in a way.

"Exactly. And besides, it is never too late to change your attitude towards him." I know he is trying to help, but it doesn't work and I still know Nick hates me.

"I'll try..." I enunciate.

"that is all that is necessary." he smiled at me and sat up.

"I'll go to bed now, are you coming?" he said putting he's arms up in the air and streatching.

"no, I think I'll sit here a little longer."

"Alright." he was about to start walking towards the door when I grabbed his arm. He turns around to look at me with a questioning look on his face.

"Umm, i-i just wanted to say thank you." I muttered looking down at the ground feeling a bit embarrassed.

"No problem," he said, his smile growing wider.

Pov: Nick

What a bullshit thing to say.

" Because you're our brother." stupid!

I am alone in my room right now not knowing what to do because I can't fall asleep. Maybe I should take a shower?

Yeah, that's a good idea.

I walk into a bathroom that is also connected to my room. I lock the door, take off my clothes and jump into the shower making sure not to look myself in the mirror in the process.

I turned on the water and it was a little cold at first but it got warmer after a while. As soon as the water hit my sore body a wave of pain hit me.

I sould really patch up all the wounds.

I finish quickly and jump out of the shower. I put on a towel that was already hanging there on a hook. I dry myself off and put back the towel where I found it. I didn't really know the rules about showers either so I don't know if I'm allowed to shower.

I put my clothes back on and run down the stairs to try and find the kitchen. I eventually found it and opened every cupboard trying to find a first-aid kit.
I found it and tried to open it as carefully as possible to not make any sound, I took some bandaids and stuff out of it and put them in my poker.

I put the kit back and closed the cupboard. But then I hear a voice behind me.

"What are you doing?"

-Fuck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really excited to know, who is your favorite brother so far? Leave a comment!

Don't forget to vote and follow! It would mean a lot to me.