•Hoodie•

Pov: Matteo

We all ran up the stairs to start getting ready because we are apparently shopping clothes for Nick today.

I got into my room first. I changed my clothes quickly to something more acceptable and put some perfume on. I didn't need to shower because I already had that same morning.

When I was about done, I heard a loud scream coming from outside my room.

"What the fuck!?" it was Austin.

Now I know it is serious because he never screams. Sure, he is a little aggressive and sometimes rude but he never screams.

I rushed into the hall and not long after me, the others started crowding the area too.

What I saw made me feel disgusted. I think I can handle blood pretty well but when it's this much it makes me feel a bit ill.

We heard more stomping. It was the other three running up the stairs.

"what is it?" Jasper asked standing at the top of the stairs, trying to come closer to see what we were staring at.

"oh I don't know, maybe look at the wall!"

A look of horror and worry grew on Michael's face because he and everyone else knew that the blood belonged to someone. One of us.

I turn around to look at everybody and I see that Nick has a slightly panicked look on his face. But it looked different from the others. He didn't care about someone else getting hurt, he don't even know us that well. That gives me the conclusion that he either has something to do with it or...

It is his blood.

"Nick, do you have anything to do with this?" I ask. All attention is on him now and we are all waiting for an answer.

Pov: Nick

We are all just standing there frozen. I guess the older ones are trying to figure out what to do now, meanwhile, the younger ones just looked panicked or scared out of their minds.

Matteo's eyes landed on me and he stared at me for a while like he was trying to read my expression or something. I got a bit nervous but tried to hide it by looking away. After another five seconds, he spoke.

"Nick, do you have anything to do with this?" he asked. All attention is on me now and they are all waiting for an answer.

And we are back with the staring thing as well.

But how did he know?

"No," I say trying to sound confident in my answer but failing miserably.

"We know you are lying," Jasper said, staring intensely into my eyes.

"I'm not." I lied again

"Nickólas, what. Happened." he kind of demanded.

I crossed my arms over each other and refused to say anything. I don't have to tell anyone anything.

"Fine, then I'll have to find out myself." Jasper took my arm and started dragging me down the hall.

I started screaming and kicking, trying to squirm free but it was to no use. I looked back at the others in the hallway but they all just turned a blind eye. What was going to happen to me? And why doesn't anyone help?

Fucking pricks.

I had to hold back tears. What if he is like him?

-They can't see you cry.