•In Spain•

Pov:Nick

I was sleeping peacefully for the first time in a while when someone tapped my gently on the shoulder making me fly up from the couch and fall off it, landing on the hard floor and an instant wave of pain hit my body.

I groan in pain and look up to see a worried-looking man around his mid 30's. He was wearing a black and white costume that matches his gloves. He has dirty blond hair and brown eye

I stand up immediately when I see him and we make eye contact. He finally opens his mouth and starts to speak.

"I'm so sorry sir. I didn't mean to startle you. I was just trying to wake you up." he said looking down at his feet in shame.

Sir? Why did he call me that? It sounds weird when it comes out of another human being's mouth. Like something that only happens in those weird old movies about history were forced to watch in school.

I snap myself out of my trans and look back at the man in front of me. I don't really know what to do so I put my hand on his shoulder like Hannah had done to me when we were at Joseph's house. The man looked up at me and I nod my head showing him it was ok. I can see the small smile appearing on his lips.

The man who I later discovered whose name is Sam shows me the way out and I just follow quietly. He leads me to a super luxury car that feels like if I touched it I would destroy it completely with my dirty hands.

A guy who came out of the driver's side ran to the other side and opened the door to the back. Gesturing for me to sit there I suppose.

Is this a joke? This can't be the car I'm riding to the house, right?

Sam nods his head at me to get in the car. I quickly jump into the car as carefully as possible so I don't touch anything.

--------------------after the ride--------------------------

We drive for a while, maybe an hour or so until we get to a literal mansion. It was more than ten times the size of Joseph's house!

We park at the front and I quickly jump out of the car and stare at the mansion in awe. I just couldn't take my eyes off it.

"I can't believe I'll be living here," I mumble under my breath.

But that doesn't mean that my "brothers" are nice or that I trust anyone at this place. As soon as I let my guard down and get comfy, they will hurt me. I don't need anyone but myself.

And I learned that the hard way.

At that moment Sam touched my shoulder again and I flinched.

Hard.

He gave me an apologetic look and I just looked away to avoid making eye contact.

Sam led me to the front door and we walked into the mansion. There is a long hallway with a lot of expensive-looking paintings on the walls. We just kept walking until we come into a room that I'm guessing is the living room. On the couches, 6 tall men are sitting down staring right at me.

My "brothers."

Pov: Jasper

Nick is finally coming home today and I made sure to take a break from work to meet him. I know I look scary but I'm not heartless. What kind of person doesn't welcome their brother home after they haven't seen him in years?

I got a call from our driver that they would be here any minute, so I called down all my brothers. Now we are sitting on the couch and waiting excitedly for our little brother to return. Lucas is basically jumping off the walls from excitement and I can see that he is getting on Austin's nerves.