69.

Aidan's P.O.V.

"You won't catch me, daddy!"- laughed my daughter, running and giggling as I chased her around the blossoming forest. 

"I will always catch you, honey."- I said lovingly, wrapping her in my arms, and lifted her up, twirling my princess as she beamed, giggling mellifluously.

"Now it is my turn to catch you!"- chirped Elodie merrily, smooching my cheeks, and I smiled, nodding in agreement. 

I placed her down and switched places with her, being the one, who got chased around. Small detour around a few oak trees and a couple of bushes - she is shining with joy.

"I will get to you, daddy! I am super fast."- giggled El, running after me while I just jogged, the happiest when a pair of tiny arms wrapped around my legs, holding me still. 

"My super bunny."- I said adoringly, scooping her up on my shoulder, and she beamed, leaning down to peck my forehead. 

I walked around with my baby girl as she sat on my shoulders, hugging me, the two of us simply chatting and laughing while enjoying the summer weather. 

"I am very happy."- murmured Elodie dreamily, glancing down at me, her tiny nose rubbing against mine. 

"I have you, mummy, jellybean, Blue, Jelly and very soon I will have one more little sibling."- whispered El, having no idea what her words do to my heart. 

"My tiny heart is the most content when I am with all of you. I am very happy that you are my daddy and Lottie is my mummy."- spoke my precious angel, cupping my cheeks as I took her off my shoulders and hugged her tight, caressing the back of her cute head. 

"We are the happiest to be your parents, Elodie. You have no idea how much your mummy and I love you."- I whispered through a racing heartbeat, my soul at its most vulnerable. 

Her small cheek rested on my shoulder and I kissed her temple, holding her tight to myself, having so much love for this angel, too much to even put it into words. 

"Do you think jellybean recognises me, daddy?"- asked El as I slowly walked back to the villa, keeping my princess in my arms. 

"I am more than sure that she does. Melody blossoms whenever she hears your name or sees you, sweetheart. She adores you."- I assured my daughter, utterly confident in my statement, and fuck, that smile won me. 

"Does that mean she will say my name soon?!"- asked Elodie joyfully and I chuckled, kissing her forehead. 

"If you keep saying it to her, slowly and clearly, maybe, soon enough, she will."- I responded, wholeheartedly laughing when she wiggled out of my arms and dash forward to our villa, having a whole mission to complete. 

Charlotte's P.O.V.

"Mummy, mummy, mummy!"- chanted the cutest baby girl, dashing into the villa, and I crouched down to her level, giggling at her adorable appearance. 

2 beautiful dutch braids that I made her just this morning are already messy and a few little strands fell out of the plaits. Her perfect cheeks are of the most gorgeous pink shade, all the jumping, running and playing certainly got to her. The loveliest denim jumpsuit and a yellow T-shirt with a tiny duck-shaped pocket - she looks heavenly. 

"You surely had fun, sugar bear."- I giggled, kissing her forehead, and she nodded, high on excitement and delight. 

"Do you know what daddy said, mummy?!"- exclaimed El merrily, hugging me, and I squished my baby girl, smiling at my husband, who has just entered the villa.