4.

Charlotte's P.O.V. 

The day had sublime start: I woke up in euphoric mood, had productive workout, delicious and very healthy breakfast followed. I wore pretty, elegant outfit and did a nice makeup and hairstyle. No traffic, no queues in Starbucks, no gloomy weather. 

I entered my office and grinned at the lovely, large bouquet on my desk: beautiful, fresh roses, pupils and peonies. I approached it and picked up the note, feeling my heart skip a beat. 

"I hope this makes you smile as brightly as I smile when I think about you

P.S. 

I look forward to seeing you tonight, Charlotte. 

Faithfully Yours, 

Aidan."

It has been him all along. All those romantic, beyond sweet cards he wrote himself. 

I leaned on my desk, feeling even more hyper and ecstatic, even though I woke up in delighted mood. My heart has never felt this much joy. 

Feeling on cloud nine, I began my day. I got ready for the classes and took file to give it to Nadine on my way to the classroom. 

"What got you so smily? You look like love-drunk puppy."- said my bestie as I leaned on the reception desk. 

"I am going on a date with man of my wildest dreams, who's been sending me all those gorgeous flowers all along, my heart beams with joy at the mere sound of his name and I am about to see Elodie."- I listed down reasons for my delight, being far gone in merriness. 

Before Nadine could bubble up and interrogate me, pair of petite arms wrapped around my leg, making me smile. 

"Good morning, beautiful."- I said softly, getting down to her level. 

"Good morning!"- chirped Elodie, hugging me tightly. 

She eagerly went to change after exchanging see you soons with her dad and Nadine waltzed out of here with smug grin. 

"Thank you for the flowers."- I said profoundly, blushing as his big, soft, warm, veiny, inked hands held my waist tenderly. 

"My utmost pleasure."- he replied warmly, smiling charmingly at me, closing space between our faces, making my heart race. 

His minty, hot breath glazed over my skin, sending shivers down my spine. My hands laid on his forearms as my body pressed against his sinewy physic.