3.

Charlotte's P.O.V. 

Entire 2 weeks flew by.

For 2 weeks I have been receiving mesmerising, massive bouquets of my favourite flowers: roses, peonies, cherry blossom. Exceedingly romantic, sweet and heartwarming card was attached to each bouquet, but there was not even a hint on who it might possibly be. 

Classes pass by very nicely, kids are very talented and diligent. I enjoy teaching everyone, but especially Elodie. She is the most gifted girl I have ever taught: she works very hard and gives her all during lessons. In addition to that, it is very fun to be her partner during stretching routine. 

And my encounters with this lovely girl don't go by without seeing him - Aidan Hoffman. The way he looks at me, smiles at me, talks to me, says my name, kisses my hand every single time we greet and bid goodbyes - everything he does and says gives me butterflies. He makes my heart race and in matter of days became the reason why I go to work thousand times more eagerly. Aidan is on my mind 24/7, I cannot get him out of my system no matter what and I feel like I am under his spell.

However, as giddy and delighted as he makes me feel, I cannot help the gut wrenching feeling: what is he is in a relationship? The thought doesn't give me rest as I do not want to be a home wrecker. That possibility keeps me at bay, reminding me not to cross the limits and to stay in a friend zone at most. 

Today is Tuesday, July 10th, 16:00. 

I am off today, so I had entire day to myself. Beginning with workout, I did pilates, yoga, had SPA appointments and baked delicious, healthy treats. Now I am strolling in St James's Park park - it is my favourite place to go to in London. 

Everything is green and blooming. Flowers are colourful and beautiful. Gentle breeze is blowing, keeping the warm weather fresh and nice. The sky is of dark blue, purple, yellow and pink shades are fluffy clouds frame it here and there. 

People are relaxing in the park: sitting, walking, playing, jogging. Laugher echoes across the territory. Some are stealing kisses, others are holding hands and conversing about mellow things. Children are running around, laughing and smiling heartwarmingly. 

Before my heart could shrink in sour feeling, all too familiar voice called my name, making me smile.

"Miss Campbell!"- chirped Elodie, dashing to me, looking exceptionally cute and cuddly. 

"Hello there, Elodie."- I giggled, getting down to her level. 

My heart fluttered as she squeezed me tightly, smiling so sweetly. I gladly returned her precious hug, feeling her relax in my arms.

Aidan's P.O.V.

I smiled at the clear reason for my daughter's joy and need to go to this specific park every day and hang out around bench near big oak tree. 

Buttery blonde, velvety, lustrous, voluminous hair is in bouncy curls that flawlessly case down her back. Elegant hairstyle has a few small, curled strands framing her angelic face that has minimum of makeup on. 

Her natural beauty is bewitching: beautiful brows have ideal arch and shape; beyond cute, small and pretty nose; naturally very long, thick, dark, bonny lashes adorn her glimmering, bright green eyes that enchant me so much; defined cheekbones and jawline; very plump, full, rosy, juicy lips that look exceedingly sweet. Clear, dewy, silky skin is luminous. It looks exceptionally sleek and soft.