48.

Elodie's P.O.V.

I woke earlier than mummy and daddy and I quickly found myself a task. 

I smiled as my mummy cuddled me gently, sleeping in daddy's very muscular arms. I pecked my mummy's cheek and scooted down to her belly, grinning when I found daddy's large, veined hand on it. 

"Hello, my tiny sister."- I whispered, hugging mummy's belly lovingly. 

"You are my little sister, aren't you? I know you are. I don't think you are my small brother."- I murmured quietely, gently rubbing my mummy's flat stomach. 

"I love you my, tiny sister."- I chirped happily, thinking about how she might look like. 

Something tells me she will be like our mummy and I will be like our daddy! We'd balance each other out and it would be so cute. 

"Once you arrive, I will play with you and I will always look after you. We have a cute puppy Blue, you will love each other, I am sure of it. Daddy said taht once you arrive, he might get Blue a sibling too."- I whispered to my tiny sister, caressing mummy's belly delicately. 

"You will also meet Tommy, Derek and Dean - they are part of our big, pretty Hoffman family. They would love to play with you."- I said happily, idling as I thought about it. 

"No, no, no. I will play with you. You don't need somebody else to play with you. I will be with you and you will have way more fun with me. We can colour, play with dolls, watch cute cartoons, cuddle and wear matching outfits. I will also give you mini Rainbow, she will be yours to play with and I will have Rainbow: they are sisters and we are sisters."- I murmured with a smile, pleased with my plans. 

"I will always, always, always love you and keep you safe, my tiny sister."- I said sincerely, already adoring my baby sister. 

Aidan's P.O.V.

It is true when they say that wait makes things even more especial. 

I am going to be a dad again. 

My wife is bearing our baby.

Our perfect family is awaiting the arrival our a small Hoffman baby girl or baby boy.

Delighted grin plastered on my face as I cuddled my wife, feeling so damn happy and complete. I gently glazed my thumb over her flat, delicately toned stomach, smiling as I stumbled upon a tiny hand that caught my thumb in the cutest grasp. 

I peeked underneath the pearly white covers, melting at the sight.

Long, voluminous, rich brown hair is messy and has no traces of cute ponytail that her beautiful mum made her yesterday. The most angelic face is so comely and sweet. Silky, luminous skin is clear and dewy. Elegant, comfy, white, silk pjs - button-up shirt with long sleeves and trousers - suit her petite, slim self.

Her cheek is nesteled against her mummy's stomach, which she is gently rubbing and hugging. Mini Rainbow is nuzzled her Charlotte's stomach too.

There are no words to describe how heartwarming this feels. 

In a second the most adorable little sunshine peeked at me, already making my day with her genuine, lovely, heavenly smile. 

"Hi, daddy."- said quietely El with a bright smile that I gladly returned, grinning when she gently climbed to me and laid on top of me.