15.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

The most magical morning stars exactly like it did today: tender, affectionate love making with my fiancé followed by cosy cuddles full of tranquility and mellowness. God, I will give up all my possessions for this to be the beginning of all of my days. 

"Haven't you had enough?"- I giggled, smiling contentedly, feeling his large, veiny, masculine hands on my bare waist as his robust front pressed against my back, was water pouring down on us. 

"Seems like I will have to get you a huge mirror, darling."- murmured tantalisingly Aidan, leaving voluptuous kiss on my neck, my bum pressing against his crotch firmly.

"Why?"- I asked confusedly, yet mindlessly, moaning as he kissed my sweet spot, gently sucking and nibbling my skin. 

"Because once you see yourself in the mirror, you will understand that I will never ever have enough of you. I am helplessly addicted and obsessed with my breathtaking, sexy and mouth-watering fiancée."- stated meaningfully my beloved man, causing my cheeks to turn vivid rosy, yet my feathery moan of enjoyment contrasted my timidness. 

I melted, loving how he caressed my body - utmost opposite of last night that still lingers on us in form of love bites: on my chest, waist, bum and inner thigh; on his finely chiselled, vast chest and hard, defined, flawless 6 pack, all while his broad, vigorous back bears marks from my nails. 

"You are very gentle today, my love."- I said softly, smiling as he turned me around, kissing my forehead dotingly, my cheeks, nose, chin, jawline and lips next. 

"Just adoring and cherishing what's mine."- stated warmly Aidan, smiling dreamily at me, and held my small hands, kissing them and my enchanting, glimmering, diamond ring. 

I smiled at his handsome self and pecked his plump, full lips affectionately, the happiest right here and right now. We showered calmly and dried off before getting ready for a workout. 

Christmas Eve and Christmas morning were times when we had anything we wanted, which ended up being biscuits, cakes, sweets and litres of hot chocolate. Even though it didn't visually change anything in me, I still want to get back on track, not to mention that I like to maintain stable, regular schedule of my workouts, stretching routine, yoga, pilates and dancing. 

I brushed my blonde hair and tied it in a high ponytail before wearing sport undergarments and new, beautiful set in white colour - sport bra and leggings. I took white socks and matching trainers. 

"Mummy, daddy."- chirped the cutest voice, causing us to grin like crazy. 

In mere second the most gorgeous little girl appeared in our closet and Aidan scooped her tiny self in his strong, rugged arms as I kissed her cheeks, him and I smiling even brighter once our little baby hugged us tightly, smiling dazzlingly. 

"How did you sleep, honey?"- wondered Aidan, smiling charmingly. 

"Wonderfully, thank you. How did you two sleep?"- replied courteously and delightedly Elodie, oozing joy. 

"We slept very well, thank you, beautiful."- responded her dad warmly as she nuzzled into him.

"Where are you going?"- wondered winsomely Elodie, hugging Rainbow and mini Rainbow securely.

"We are going to workout, sugar bear. Care to join?"- I said lovingly with a smile, gently tucking a strand of her silky, rich brown hair behind her ear. 

"Yes, please."- chirped excited Elodie, making us smile. 

I took her adorable self in my arms and we went to her room while Aidan went to make pre-workout smoothie.