53.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

20 weeks pregnant with the most adorable, round belly, the happiest I have ever been and feel more complete than ever. 

I applied a face mask on my face, smiling as I glanced at a sheet mask on my baby bump, which is very beautiful, much to my surprise: the doctor said that my muscles might stretch a bit painfully at times and I might get stretchmarks - none of that, thankfully. I look after myself exceedingly attentively and try to keep myself in shape the best I can: lots of walking, workouts, stretching, yoga and swimming - all of that also compensates for the sugar I consume.

I feel marvellous and have no issues, except that I am hungry 24/7 and live on sugar and pastries. I am very needy in Aidan and not just cuddles or kisses, I want sex, a lot of it and more than once, and what's more - I will cry if I am needy and he is not near me. I want him every single day, I cannot do without 69, I am extra touchy and responsive and my sexy husband is enjoying every second of my overly sex-driven self. 

I also cry a lot for any reason: because I am hungry, sleepy, happy, it's raining, it is hot outside, I cannot decide what to eat or wear or whatever other meaningless reason. Aidan is dealing with my tears daily, multiple times a day and he does it so patiently, so well, so lovingly and sweetly, which often ends with me in even more tears because of how much I appreciate his love and attention. 

As I waited for my masks to do their magic, I massaged my skin with coconut oil and a brush, drinking strawberry tea in between. 

"Hello, little cutie."- I cooed Blue, giggling when he rubbed against me, wiggling his tail. 

I pecked his muzzle and he sat next to me while I finished up my routine. Once I did my makeup and strengthened my hair, I got dressed.

Comfy Fendi bodysuit with spaghetti straps and shorts-like bottom. I added Aidan's Armani jacket on top of it and wore cute, neat trainers. I wore nice Cartier jewellery and hand watch before spraying my vanilla Tom Ford perfume on my neck and wrists. 

I took my bag and detoured to the kitchen for a snack, unable to deny myself it

Now I feel like I might kill for pears. I want them daily and I will cry if we don't have any. I don't care what I might be eating: I want a pear right after it. 

I smiled to myself while peeling and cutting my pear, already the happiest with the mere thought that I am about to eat it. Who cares that it is only 12 o'clock and it is my 8th pear? 

Once I had my snack, I took the car keys and merrily headed out, taking a beautiful, black Tesla SUV for the day. 

My seatbelt was fastened, autopilot did its thing and I just watched the road, rubbing my big bum and talking via the speaker with one of the teachers in the Academy.

I no longer teach at the Academy, all my classes were divided among other teachers because such practises are a bit too intense for me and my doctor advised me to stop for now. I just teach my sweet sugar bear three times a week and practise for myself. I also informed Mrs Walker and took something like maternity leave until I decide to return; she was so happy for my husband and me and Mrs Walker was very supportive of my decision.