2.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I woke up at 05:30 and got dressed for my morning workout: white Puma set that consist of sport bra and shorts; I added matching trainers to the look. I brushed my hair and tied it in a ponytail. As I went downstairs, I headed to the kitchen to have a snack - banana. Then I grabbed a bottle of water on my way to the gym, which is part of my penthouse. 

I began with warmup and went up the stairs for 25 minutes. Then I worked on my entire body, making more accent on my bum and less on arms and back since I don't want to be bulky. In 2 hours I was done and moved onto stretching. 

As I sat in the split, my phone rang and I answered the FaceTime call, setting my phone in front of myself.

"Hello, my gorgeous bestie! How are you doing this fine morning?"- stated oddly cheerfully Nadine; she hates waking up early. 

"Hi there. I am good, thank you. How are you? Is everything alright?"- I replied softly, switching split to the other side. 

"Oh, I am doing spectacularly. I got nice dick first thing in the morning from my handsome, hot, dark skinner Apollo, we had breakfast together and I am officially his girlfriend."- chirped in joy my best friend as I smiled. 

"I am very happy for you. You deserve the best."- I spoke sincerely as she grinned merrily. 

"Thank you, Char."- she answered connectedly, beaming with delight. 

We chatted while I finished up my workout and exchanged see you soons. I went to the bathroom and showered before doing my regiment. I applied a little bit of makeup and got dressed for the bay. 

Then I packed my bag for the day, taking lovely clothes for the classes, and headed downstairs. I ate oatmeal with berries and drank sugar-free strawberry tea afterwards. Soon I left, locking the door on my way out. 

I drove to the academy, recalling all lessons that I have today - 4 classes, 2 hours lasts each of them. After work I have to go grocery shopping. In 15 minutes I arrived and parked, taking my bags on my way out. 

"Good morning."- I politely greeted the security, who replied just as friendly. 

I went to my office and set my Dior bag on the desk and went to change in the bathroom. I brushed my hair once more before tying it in a neat bun, securing it with bobby pins. Then I got dressed in appropriate clothes: black leotard, white and flowy skirt, tights. 

"Snickerdoodle

"Snickerdoodle."- I mumbled frustratedly, realising I need to take new pointe shoes. 

It is not that simple - just take them and put them on. You have to break them correctly in order for them to be comfortable and fit you right. I sat down on the floor and got to work, doing the all too familiar routine. That also reminded me that I will have to order a few back-up pairs since I took the last one.