29.

Aidan's P.O.V.

"Mhm, no."- I said huskily, pouting unintentionally once my love stopped playing with my hair. 

I smiled sleepily in pure satisfaction once she kissed the top of my head and continued running her slender fingers through my hair, massaging my head along, ever so lightly scratching it with her long, beautifully manicured nails, making it too fucking good to even open my eyes. 

"You are the cutest little squishy, my life."- spoke sweetly my beloved fiancée, gladly letting me stay in my scandalously cosy position. 

My face in her crook of her comely neck, my arms around her delicate waist, our legs tangled flawlessly, her tiny self hidden in my embrace, her soothing and sensuous vanilla fragrance surrounds me. 

This is the best way to wake up. 

"How it is that today is Saturday."- I sighed, snuggling into my sweetness, smiling when she blessed me with the most loving, the most enchanting smile the world has ever seen. 

"You really need to relax more, my love."- spoke in care my beloved, twirling stands of my hair around. 

"Mhm, I cannot argue with that."- I agreed, kissing her pretty neck gently, not attempting to leave my snug position. 

It might seem like I barely work: I work from 9AM til 5PM, at times from 08:30AM until 6PM; I very rarely hold up at work. I am C.E.O., so I indeed dictate myself a schedule: longer break, leave when I need, reschedule to my needs and so on. 

But when I am at work, I get shitload of tasks done and my break time between meetings never extends to more than 10 minutes. I deal with massive amount of paperwork and emails daily and times, when Char visits me, are the only times when I let myself take a break that has no limit. 

Lately I have been working even at home at times: calls, emails and even a few online conferences. All because on Monday it is going to be 5 years of Hoffman Enterprise and I am organising quite a few things, except gala in London, where main headquarter is: the day is a free-day for all my employees all over the globe and bonuses for the work, all of which demands so much attention and time. 

"But right now I am relaxing very-very much, darling."- I said smokily, feeling on a cloud nine in her embrace. 

"Then I will keep you in my arms for hours and never ever let you go."- spoke softly Charlotte, laying the cutest kisses on the top of my head, making me full-on grin. 

"That's the plan I am extremely up for."- I stated sincerely, hugging her tightly, nuzzling my face in her beautiful neck, relishing in her fragrance and hug. 

We enjoyed our bubble, doing absolutely nothing, not nothing to check our phones or as much as turn the sound back on. 

We were so damn cosily settled that we ended up taking a nap.

A few hours later. 10AM.

I hummed, being woken up by tiny hands nudging my arms off my fiancée's waist. 

"Good morning, honey."- I said amusedly, watching our small sweetie remove me from my beloved woman. 

"Good morning, daddy."- chirped happily with a smile our baby girl, taking my place with utmost eagerness, snuggling into her mum, who hugged her and kissed her forehead gently. 

"What about me? I am a cute little squishy of yours, remember?"- I asked with a slight whine, missing my cuddles. 

"You are my cute little squishy and I love you very, very, very much, handsome."- said profoundly and adoringly Charlotte, smiling angelically at me, pecking my lips fondly.