13.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I did my hair extra neatly, my makeup is natural and dewy and my Saint Laurent dress is brand-new, purchased specifically for this dinner. I added elegant jewellery and heels, sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists before doing a tiny touch-up to my lipstick.

 I added elegant jewellery and heels, sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists before doing a tiny touch-up to my lipstick

"You are exceedingly mouth-watering, sensual and stunning, my love."- stated adoringly Aidan, laying his big, warm, veiny hands on my waist from behind.

My cheeks flushed pink at his compliment, yet turned rosy at the delirious contact of his lips on my neck, kissing it lushly. His soft fingertips trailed right underneath my breasts, mellowly slimming down my stomach. 

I leaned on his gently, smiling once his handsome face nuzzled in my neck. My hands tenderly laid on his wrists once he held my hips, pinning me closer to himself. 

"Daddy, Lottie!"- chirped Elodie, rushing to us in her new, gorgeous, beige dress that is flowy and suits her far more than it is possible to describe. 

"What's up, little one?"- I wondered as Aidan scooped her weightless self in his arms. 

"I want a hugie-hug."murmured cutely little sunshine, resting her cheek against my chest while being nuzzled into her dad. 

God, to say that we melted is to say nothing. We hugged her sweet self with greatest pleasure, adoring such moments with all our hearts and souls.

In another a few moments we went downstairs, just in time for Jessica and James to arrive, along with Aidan's elder brother, his wife and their 2 sons. 

"Erik Hoffman, it is so nice to put a face to the name."- stated Erik with a smile, exchanging hugs with me. 

He is as tall as my beloved man - 6'6 - but he is more on the lean side. While my boyfriend has beautiful, velvety, very voluminous, slightly curly, chocolate brown hair, Erik got Jessica's black hair. He also has caramel-brown eyes, but his nose and facial features remind more of Jessica while my man is copy of James. Erik is 27 years old and works in the field of dentistry, like James.

"Indeed."- I replied with a smile, all of us laughing wholeheartedly. 

"I am Lauren, it is fantastic to finally meet you. I heard so much about you."- said warmly Lauren, hugging me friendlily. 

She is taller than I am, I'd say she is fair 5'9. Lauren is curvy and has shoulder-length, rich brown hair. She has dark brown eyes and full lips, up-turned nose and baby face, which suits her so much. Her stunning red dress compliments her figure immensely. She is 26 years old and works as paediatrician.

I also met their sons. Tomas, who is 6 years old and is utmost copy of Lauren, and Derek, who is 3 year old version of Erik. They are very cute. 

All of us went to the dinning room, which I made sure to perfect during the day, just like the dinner. I am truly thankful for Aidan's help, he was a lifesaver.