31.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

June came soon - mere 9 weeks left til our wedding.

We spent a week in Dublin, having a mini family trip. Wedding planning is getting more and more intense, but God, we are loving it. Aidan and I are wrapped up with planning, choosing, deciding and driving back and forth everywhere necessary. We are almost set, now we are just finalising some details and working on our attires. The biggest tasks left are flight for our guests and pet hotel for our beloved Blue. 

I have regular practises at the studio, which Mrs Walker owns. In that time I had 4 huge performances with main lead and the most precious to me people were there, cheering and rooting for me - Aidan and Elodie. It means the world to me that they were there. The last time he had just arrived from a business trip from China, I wasn't even counting on him coming because he definitely was tired after 10 hours long flight, yet he came, surprising me so wholesomely and sweetly: dressed our baby up, got mesmerising flowers and both of them supported me. I still model, I tend to have 1-2 photoshoots per week.

All in all, everything is going smoothly and contentedly. We are looking forward to starting the new chapter together.

Today is June 13th.

I finished practising with the cast and now I am getting dressed after having taken a shower. Aidan is at work, finalising the biggest projects and tasks now to be more free in June and August. Our daughter is at pre-school centre, trying out advanced plan. 

In the last month Aidan and I have been noticing that she is into more mature tasks: reading, practising holding pen and writing, colouring, playing with drawing techniques, solving some nice and understandable problems, doing something crafty and handmade. Counting to 10, naming colours and shapes and similar tasks bore her because she knows it all. 

We took her to a different centre and she had a mini session with expert, who gave us answers: since we practise a lot with her out of her desire, she is just developing faster than average. It is nothing bad or something we should stop; the process on her case came very naturally and is developing steadily. He advised us to bring her for a day for her to try advanced plan and we gladly did so when Elodie agreed. 

I applied my favourite deodorant - Native, scent Buttercream & French Vanilla. Then I brushed my hair and styled it in a high ponytail, pulling a few small strands out to keep it slightly messy and laid-back. No makeup, just vanilla lip balm and brushed brows, fixed by brow gel.

I wore shorts and crisp white shirt, buttoning top buttons only, leaving the last 4 untouched. It might be Aidan's shirt, it might be super cosy and soothing to me to wear it, it might be beyond cool looking with my outfit. I took cute socks with red and blue stripes and white, elegant, pretty trainers. I wore all my jewellery back on: gorgeous, crystal clear, 6 carat diamond ring; a few dainty rings to add fun touch to my look and earrings. 

I decided to play a bit with jewellery, so all my piercings got action today: I have 4 piercings on my left ear and 3 on the right. I like to wear matching earrings at the bottom and the 4th peering on the left ear gets to be one of a kind.

 I like to wear matching earrings at the bottom and the 4th peering on the left ear gets to be one of a kind