5.

Aidan's P.O.V.

I woke up to something petite nuzzling into me. My eyes lazily opened and grin plastered itself on my face as I saw Charlotte snuggled into me with my arms around her bonny back and slender waist. Her comely face is hidden in my chest as she looks absolutely minute next to me. 

Memories of last night clouded my mind, making my heart soar in joy: us kissing tenderly, fondly and intimately for hours, taking our time with each caress of our lips. Nothing sexual, no need to take off clothes, no need to touch voluptuously, no need for anything crude and lewd to be said. Entire date was pure pleasure and blast.

I went to heaven and settled here permanently. 

I cuddled Charlotte, letting her sleep for longer, wanting to hold her for as long as time allows. I gently kissed her temple, smiling brighter when she snuggled into me more, hiding in my arms so cutely. 

My hand reached for my phone and I checked for any messages from my parents since Elodie was with them entire evening and night. I texted with them in a group chat, learning that my little girl is still asleep due to the active games from last night. I messaged them that I will pick her up around 5 o'clock before ditching my phone. 

Time ticked by and I savoured every second, admiring her natural, bewitching beauty, memorising every inch of her stunning self while greedily breathing in her delectable, sweet, pleasant, alluring vanilla odour.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

Spicy, lavish, vibrant, masculine fragrance surrounded me, keeping me so cosy and relaxed. Muscular, strong arms feel safer, warmer, better than anything ever could. Rock-hard, robust, sinewy body is a promise of comfort and protection. 

My eyes sleepily fluttered open and I blushed, coming face-to-face with his vast, finely honed chest that is covered with white dress-shirt. 

"Good morning, gorgeous."- spoke warmly Aidan in his honeyed, deep, ideally coarse, velvety voice. 

"Good morning."- I replied softly and he smiled charmingly at me, making me blushing more as I realised that I spent hours kissing those plump lips last night. 

"You are the cutest."- he chuckled beautifully, hugging me tenderly, giving me butterflies. 

We stayed like this, having no cares or worries, cuddling while laying on our sides in exceptionally comfortable silence. 

"Can I take you out for breakfast, Charlotte?"- asked calmly Aidan, gazing at our hands that are up in the air, palms touching, fingers intertwined.

"Sounds lovely."- I replied profoundly with a smile that grew brighter when he laid feathery kiss on my hand.

We agreed to shower and change first before he picks me up from here. 

"I will see you soon, Charlotte."- spoke warmly Aidan with dreamy smile on his perfect face. 

"See you soon, Aidan."- I said softly, smiling contentedly, and he kissed my forehead, making my heart race. 

He went off and I closed the door, locking it, before waltzing upstairs, feeling so hyper and giddy. I took off my makeup and clothes before hopping in the shower, grinning like a child in a candy shop. 

My first kiss was far more than out of a fairytale with a man of my wildest dreams, who makes me feel truly happy and needed. God, I don't have words to convey how delighted I really am. 

I eagerly got ready, picking comfy and pretty clothes, and did neat, natural makeup, going for bare minimum of products. Then I styled my hair, leaving it loose. Perfume was sprayed on my neck and wrists. After that I packed my bag, taking all necessities of mine.