24.

Aidan's P.O.V.

Full of joy March and half of April passed by productively, smoothly and cheerfully.

Our wedding preparations finally took off!

Niemierko wedding planning agency is taking care of our day, running everything by Charlotte and I. The first task was date and location, both of which took us a whole month to finalise.

Wedding date - August 10th.

Location - Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Italy.

Establishment - Caruso A Belmond Hotel.

We will fly our guests to the destination on August 8th while we will be there on August 7th.

My custom-made tuxedo, my beloved's gown and our daughter's dress are custom-tailored by Ralph Lauren. Our rings were individually created by Harry Winston. My groomsmen and Char's bridesmaids were chosen, their attires are also tailed personally. Wedding invitations were custom-made and sent out to our 55 guests. Flowers are being grown to our preference. Venue is being fit to our theme.

Today is April 20th, 6AM and I am on my way home from business trip in New-York.

I finally parked my black Bugatti and unfastened my belt, eagerly heading inside the house, only to be welcomed by the sugary, soothing, airy, fresh scent in the air. I quickly and soundlessly changed, wanting to surprise my girls, who have no idea that I am home a few hours earlier.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I cuddled my little girl, smiling sleepily as she nuzzled into me, being cuddles up against me. Warm sunbeams welcomed me, my eyes fluttering open drowsily, only to smile like a puppy at the sight of most gorgeous, pink peonies in full blossom on my nightstand. Right next to the bouquet there are 2 bag with tags on them "My little love", "My little honey". 

He calls me his love and our baby - his honey. 

I quietly got up, tucking little sunshine in, and went to the bathroom, soundlessly closing the door on my way

I quietly got up, tucking little sunshine in, and went to the bathroom, soundlessly closing the door on my way. I brushed my teeth and brushed my long, blonde hair, pinning it at the back of my head with a few strands out. After I did my routine, I quietly headed downstairs, closing the bedroom door.

Smell of honey, vanilla, latte and pancakes surrounded me, making my heart flutter at the homely, mellow vibes. I peered in the kitchen, biting my lip as I leaned on the doorframe, admiring the sight.

Smooth, clear, dewy skin. Very voluminous, silky, chocolate brown, slightly curly hair is messy, making my knees buckle. Prepossessing, imposing face. Slight, sexy stubble adorns his sharp, defined jawline, adding massive amount of irresistibleness to his dreamy self.

Broad, strapping back and vast, manly shoulders; powerful, muscular, tattooed arms with veins popping in the right places and large, masculine, veiny hands with long, slender fingers; robust chest; lean waist; mouth-watering, heavenly, defined 6 pack; deep V-line that vanishes beneath waistband of his black boxers that peer from beneath grey sweatpants.