42

Aidan's P.O.V.

Waking up in a beautiful house of my own with my breathing wife in my embrace - I won in this life. 

I smiled like little puppy, cuddling my beloved as my tiny spoon, nuzzling my face in her comely neck, my senses turned off as I relished in her pleasant vanilla scent. I kissed her delicate neck, grinning once my love snuggled into me, holding my hand close to herself. 

Charlotte hummed cutely as I hugged her lovingly, causing my heart to bloody drown in joy when she turned around and adorably hid in my arms, our legs tangling in a perfect puzzle. I kissed the top of her pretty head, soaking in cosiest sensations as she nuzzled her cheek against my chest. 

In mellow while our bedroom door peeked open and I glanced at it, smiling at the sight of our little girl, Rainbow and Blue. Our Labrador puppy with black fur and dark blue eyes dashed to his own bed and occupied himself with chewing toy while our tiny princess came up to the bed. 

"Hi, daddy."- whispered Elodie as I helped her climb in our bed, kissing her forehead. 

"Hi, honey."- I replied quietly, wrapping her sweet self in my embrace, smiling as she gently pecked her mum's forehead. 

"How are you, sweetheart? Did you sleep well?"- I asked in care, gently caressing her back as she rested her chin against my chest and gazed at me with those big, gorgeous, honey-brown eyes.

"I am very well and I slept great, really-really great. How are you, daddy?"- said cutely my little sunshine, smiling contentedly. 

"I am doing beyond amazingly, thank you, sweetie."- I replied, tucking a strand of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear. 

"I have written a letter to Santa."- chirped soundlessly Elodie, making me smile brightly. 

"Really? And what did you ask for, sunshine?"- I wondered, tucking her under covers as she snuggled into me. 

"A little sister."- named Elodie confidently as I bit back my grin, not even doubting that she wants one. 

Well, she might get one after all, considering that my beloved and I are actively getting into baby planning.

"And a car."- added my baby girl, getting my interest. 

"Really? What kind of car, sunshine?"- I wondered in curiosity, liking the gift idea. 

"One that would match your and mummy's cars."- clarified my sweetie and I nodded, thinking about cars we have. 

Our family has a lot of cars, a few cars from some brands - Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, Range Rover, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Maybach, Lamborghini, Ferrari - but my love and I have only 2 matching cars: Mercedes G-class and Mercedes AMG GT 63 S 4MATIC. 

Well, that's fixable. 

"But we need to bake Santa biscuits and prepare warm milk for him before I leave my letter."- added my sweet baby, melting my heart as I smiled. 

"How about we bake biscuits today, sweetheart?"- I offered as she nodded excitedly, smiling beautifully.

"Let's nappy-nap."- murmured Elodie, nestling between her mummy and me, and Blue hopped on the bed, laying right on top of our legs in horizontal position, being ready to join our nap. 

"Sounds like a great plan."- I whispered lovingly, kissing the top of her pretty head, hugging my treasures, my heart full of love and the warmest feelings. 

It didn't take us long to fall asleep, the happiest and the most loved in our perfect bubble. 

A few hours later, 9AM.