68.

05:20 in the morning. 

mature themes.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I sighed heavily, shifting, restless and needful in attention that I shouldn't want now at 5 o'clock in the morning after having slept for not even 3 hours.

A pout formed on my lips as Aidan pulled me closer in his sleep, wrecking every ounce of my self-control and patience with the smooth motion and the merest view of his arms. 

Muscular, veined, tattooed, strong arms with the sexiest hands that I want on me so badly.

I shifted in my place, unable to calm down and go back to sleep that will, no doubt, take me back to wet dreams that I shouldn't have right now.

"Mhm, my princess, is everything alright?"- asked my husband, his voice raspy, deep and sinfully erotic, and I exhaled shakily, sucking in a deep breath as his arms tightened around my waist, his plump lips brushing over my bare shoulder. 

"No...Yes."- I almost whispered, my eyes fluttering close as I sighed, feeling his soft lips on my neck, kissing it gently. 

"Why aren't you sleeping, my darling? Are you alright?"- asked Aidan in care, waiting for my answer that I cannot form. 

"My angel?"- he asked again, trying to get my attention, and I just sighed, detaching my eyes from his veined, robust forearms.

"Are you tired, my love?"- I asked softly, gulping hard once he kissed my shoulder, every kiss tender and fond, yet somehow so fervent and arousing. 

"Is there anything you want, my little princess?"- whispered Aidan huskily in my ear, smirking darkly when I nodded, my chest heaving up and down unevenly. 

"You."- I nearly moaned, my breathing hitching once his hand skimmed along my thigh, squeezing it roughly. 

"Does my wife need to be taken care of?"- asked my husband, his fingertips on my inner thighs, inching higher, just to the needed places. 

"Yes, please."- I spoke softly, my eyes shutting close as he kissed my cheek, palming my core, putting pressure on the right spot. 

"Fuck, you are soaking wet."- he uttered in my ear gruffly, sighing as he touched me through the small, lacy thong.

"Aidan, please, I need this."- I pleaded, moaning at the relieving feeling that his fingers granted me, making me thirst for more. 

"You never have to beg, baby."- said Aidan smokily, swearing in my ear as I moaned, my hips buckling backwards, pressing into his hips once he pushed his long, slender middle and index fingers in me, giving me what I want. 

"How do you want it, my sweetness? Do you want me to take it slow or hard?"- asked my husband gravelly, his thumb on my clit, pleasing me just the way I need to be pleased.

"I don't know...God, just don't stop."- I spoke lushly, moaning in ecstasy as he fingered me, kissing down my neck, biting and licking my skin.

My bum rubbed against his hard-on that I began reaching for within mere minutes. 

"Bloody hell."- moaned my husband in my ear, pressing my hips into his own as I palmed his dick, stroking him lubriciously.