23. Marry us ?

Mulai dari awal

Her whole face was red and teary due to pain and humiliation. She clutched his shirt in her fist & started to cried out 'I'm sorry ' .

Vincenzo took her from Riccardo's lap and started to coo at her 'Shh little one you're fine ' . Leonardo gave him the bottle of cool gel to put on her ass .

She snuggled in his chest hiccuping,
He carefully laid her down on her stomach , and then removed her panties . Squirting out some cool gel from the bottle he applied on her ass she yelped at the cool sensation.

After Vincenzo finished his task he glanced at her , she was already asleep her mouth a little agape .
He chuckled while looking at her .
He kissed her forehead & softly voiced out 'I love you mio preziosa ' .

'So you realised hmm ' Leonardo snickered out . Ignoring him Vincenzo stood up with her carrying bridal style and made his way towards his room .

'Hey where are you taking my love'
Leonardo asked him .

'Shut up and move your ass to the office , it's my turn today to be with her ' Vincenzo mused to him .

He gently laid her on the bed . He admired his sleeping beauty , some of her tendrils were coming on her face she scrunched her brows in irritation. He chuckled at her and tucked her hair back .

'la mia bellezza' ( my beauty ) .
He sighed out looking at her . The door opened of his room he didn't need to look back who it was .

'Their's an urgent meeting in office you stay with her we both will be going ' Riccardo said .

He came towards the bed and bend towards her level , kissed her forehead. 'I'm sorry miele but you really had to be punished or you would've repeated the same thing again ' he hinted .

——————————

Abhimanyu groaned out feeling bright sunlight on his face through the window. His head was hammering when he sat up he rubbed his head which was throbbing because of pain.

'What the fuck happened' he tried to remember about yesterday but couldn't think of . Leaving his bed he freshened up and took shower .

Leaving his room he walked towards kitchen and saw Rohan while drinking black coffee , he offered him he took and drank it like it was nectar .

'What the fuck happened last night Rohan last thing I remember is we were in the club for our deal ' he asked him .

'You were drugged Abhi ' he told him carefully putting his hand on Abhimanyu's shoulder .

'What how the fuck did I got drugged ' he roared out .

'Yeah bro your guest is waiting for you in our basement also we find a lead about Amaira ' Rohan told to Abhimanyu .

'Give me all the details of Marino brothers ' he asked from Rohan.

———————

'Thank you Mr.Marino' the dealer said and got out of the conference room while Riccardo barely even looking at him just gave him a shot nod .

Riccardo made his way towards his cabin taking a seat on his desk he glanced at the stack of papers on his table sighing he thought ' our little one had distracted us from our work' .