•Middle Of The Night•

Start from the beginning

I'll have to remember to throw that out later.

I keep on wiping off the blood and cleaning all the wounds for another hour or so. When I'm finally done I have a huge mountain of bloody toilet paper pushed into the little bin.

I take out the bandages and all that stuff from my pockets. I start by bandaging my upper body to stop the bleeding on my back. Then I start to deal with the smaller wounds working myself down all the way to my legs. This takes another half an hour or so.

When I'm finally done I'm really tired. I look out the little window on the wall and I can see that it is already sunny outside.

Is it already morning?

I got the answer to my question pretty quickly when I heard a light knock on the bedroom door. I put on my hoodie again and ran to open it. Standing there was a way to excited-looking Lucas. He was practically jumping up and down.

"it's your first breakfast here!" he said.

"how much is the clock..?" I say trying to rub the tiredness out of my eyes.

He pointed to the wall behind me.
06:30 AM!? Why so early? I guess I really was up all night.

"let's go!" Lucas screamed still super energetic. He grabbed my arm and I flinched. I don't think he noticed tho.

-Why would he care about you?

-Stop getting your hopes up.

-You are so stupid.

-I bet they regret finding you.

Oh shut up, it's not like I want to be here anyways.

Lucas drags me down the stairs on our way to the kitchen. I have been trying to free myself the whole way there even though I know it's to no use. Is this man built out of stone or something?

We finally arrived at the kitchen and once again, all eyes went on me. Jasper saw me trying to get out of Lucas's grip and said.

"Lucas, let go of Nickólas arm. You're hurting him." Jasper was holding a cup of something that he took a sip of after he said that.

Lucas immediately let go and looks at me with sorry written all over his face.

"I'm so so so sorry Nick! I didn't notice."

"It's fine," I say.

He smiles at me and starts to walk closer to me in an attempt to hug me. But as you probably already know, I don't like people touching me. So I HATE hugs.

I back away from him immediately and I can see the hurt look on his face. Now I feel bad.

-Don't, it is just one of their tricks.

-They are 'trying' to make you feel bad.

-You are so stupid.

-How could you even fall for that?

We are finally able to take a set. I sat down next to Jasper and Alex today. But something is missing. Or more, someone.

Michael.

"Where is Michael?" I ask no one in particular.

"yeah, where is Michael?" Alex backed up, confirming my observation of him being missing.

"He Is probably still in bed sleeping." Jasper answer.

"Nickólas, can you get him?" He asks.