Part 52

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

"So I was thinking of cutting open your little boyfriend's throat." Jeremy said nonchalantly.

"He has nothing to do with this." I say stepping forward defensively.

"But I could keep him for some fun." He said then chuckled. "Plus Genevieve wanted to keep him for some fun, if you know what I mean."

My jaw clenched. If she as much lays a finger on the girl I'll kill her. Even though I still felt bad for what I supposedly did to her, I didn't want her, out of all people, to touch him. We all knew she was a slut who hung around 5 guys a week. She just wanted Harry for his looks, not his personality.

"Where is he?" I stepped towards him again making us dangerously close, about an inch or two.

"Jennifer?" That voice.

Jeremy immediately grabbed my head into a head lock. I tried to break free but each time I did, he would hold on tighter limiting my air supply. Then I felt something touch my head.

"Go another step and your little girlfriend's head goes boom." Jeremy threatened pointing the gun to my head.

Harry's eyes widened in despair with a gun in hand. "Leave her alone. She hasn't done anything."

Jeremy chuckled. "Really? "Jennifer" hasn't done anything? Well I bet you didn't know that Jennifer isn't even her real name. It's Sarah. And Sarah here is part of a secret agency and was just here on a mission to save your sorry little ass. She never liked you." He knew he was lying. He just wanted Harry to fall apart.

"Harry, don't listen to hi-" I was cut off by Jeremy jabbing the gun harder into my head.

"Shut up." Jeremy said insensitively.

Harry's eyes brimmed with tears. "Leave her. Please."

"You're still defending her even though she lied to you and never had any feelings for you?" Jeremy lied once again.

I saw Harry bite back his lower lip to keep from crying. "Because I love her."

I felt myself want to melt at his words. But I also wish I had gotten shot from making Harry's heart break. I was torn inside but I'm pretty sure the choice of life or death won't be in my hands.

"Put the gun down and I'll let your little girlfriend go." Jeremy said.

"Harry, don't do it." I begged.

Harry looked torn himself, unsure of what to do. But then he looked confident in his choice and cautiously kneeled down and dropped the gun. I looked at him in shock.

Jeremy chuckled maliciously and pointed the gun at Harry. "Sayonara Styles."

Before Jeremy could make a move, I kicked him square in the crotch making him let go of me but also pull the trigger on the gun. It only hit the ground though.

Then Genevieve came rushing in at the sound of a bullet shot. Her eyes darted towards Jeremy then me then Harry. I saw her begin to reach for her gun so I immediately went into attack mode.

I dashed over to her as she took out her weapon. I tackled her but she still had her gun in hand, shooting aimlessly. It would to dangerous for Harry to stay here while Genevieve shot at random areas.

"Get out of here, Harry!" I yelled still pinning Genevieve down, struggling with her resistance.

"No, I won't leave you. I could help." He said stubbornly.

"Harry, I don't want your help! Now leave!" Well that came out harsher than I thought but I needed him gone. I turned slightly to see him, his jaw clenched.