Part 23

My butt was finally about to freeze off from all the falling on the ice so we decided it was time to go. I bet the paparazzi is overjoyed with all those pictures of me and Harry and all the false information they'll say.  

"So where's our last stop?" I asked while prying off the skates.  

"One Direction World. MSG is right next to it so we'll go to rehearsal from there." He says standing up.  

"Alright. Lets go." I said after getting my shoes on.  

We got there and there was a significant amount of girls waiting around the perimeter of the building. When one spotted Harry and screamed, the rest turned and became overjoyed. The security kept them from tackling Harry. Harry did go to each person waiting outside to go into the store and I swear they were hyperventilating. 

I went to some of them and they kept telling me how lucky I was that I was Harry's assistant and they wish they were also. They kept saying how I was pretty and date Harry instead of someone that has 20 boyfriends. I already knew who they were talking about.  

After Harry went to each fan, he went inside to hear screaming girls so guards of course blocked Harry away so he could go to some table they have for him to autograph and take pictures with people.  

I stood by him with my phone out while fans met their idol. I looked up every now and then to see Harry talking with the fans, some young and if you saw him with them it'd be too much.  

I began to take some pictures of him with the little ones and posted it on Instagram and twitter to show people how nice he was. It was too cute.  

Then I felt someone tap on my shoulder. Harry motioned me to come closer to him.  

"The fans want to take pictures with you." He whispered in my ear smiling.  

"No I doubt it. I'm not famous." I said.  

"But they love you." He said. "You wouldn't want to let them down." 

"Ugh. Fine." I said sitting in a seat beside him.  

Girls began to line up and ask for pictures and even am autograph even though I don't have one. I just scribbled down my name.  

There were more and more fans coming in. I looked at my watch and it was nearly 7:45. He was almost 2 hours late.  

"Harry. You're late. We have to go." I whispered to him.  

"What time?" He asked.  

"7:45." I replied.  

"Shi-oot." Harry corrected remembering the young generation of directioners.  

"Sorry everybody! I'm late for things! I'd live to stay but duty calls!" Harry says receiving moans and groans from the crowd.  

Harry and I were escorted through the back door into Madison Square Garden. He went to the stage and the boys started to yell at him for being late but continued to rehearse.  

"Harry. I'm going back to the hotel. I'm a bit tired. Just if you don't mind-" I was cut off from my explanation.  

"Go. It's alright. See you later." He said with a wink then went back to his rehearsals.  

I exited the Garden and was bombarded by paparazzi and fans.  

"Sorry. I just need to get through." I said trying to squeeze through. I really wish Harry was here.  

I managed to move through the crowd to call a taxi which finally came. I went in and directed it back to the Plaza. 

Gosh there's lot of them. I got back into the hotel safely and immediately went back upstairs.