Part 4

What am I doing? I'm not supposed to give in to him. But staying over couldn't hurt anyone. Anyway finding out more about him could help me find out who Mr. X is and have my 48th success. I'm not accepting a failure.

"I guess you can stay here. I'm right next door with Zayn if you need anything." He says.

"So do you mind if I ask you some questions now?" I ask him entering the suite.

"Of course." He says sitting on the bed.

"Okay. So what's your favorite color, food, and hobby?" I ask him starting out easy.

"Color is orange, food are tacos, and hobby is obviously singing." He says.

"How long have you known the others?" I ask him.

"Well I've known the boys now for about 2 years." He says.

"Have any struggles or long term fights with any of them?" I ask.

"No, we don't ever really fight. We're all like brothers. Why asking?" He says curiously.

"So I know who to keep you away from." I say saving it. "Is there anyone who's ever threatened or you've had struggles with outside the band?"

"Um, not that I can remember. I've stayed on good terms with everyone I've met mostly." He answers.

"Alright. Thank you Harry." I say.

"Can I ask you some questions also?" He asks.

"Um, well sure." I answer nonchalantly.

"So what are your favorite colors, foods, and hobbies?" Harry asks.

"Well.....purple I guess. I like Brazilian steak and I like to travel." I answer him.

"Really? Where have you been?" He asks.

Uh oh. I've been all over the planet when on missions. Lets just say a few of them.

"Well I've been to Brazil, Paris, and Australia." I reply leaving out MANY other places.

"That's very interesting. We'll be going to many other places when we go on tour." Harry says catching me off guard.

"Tour?" I ask.

"Yeah. The Take Me Home tour." He says grinning.

"When does this tour begin?" I ask.

"Sometime in the spring. It'll be so much fun." He says getting really excited.

"You could go do whatever you do with those boys now. Thanks a lot for the help." I say shooing him to do some thinking.

"Why don't you come and sit with us?" He offers.

"I'm good, thanks." I reply.

"But c'mon. You have to." He whines.

"I have work to do but thanks for the offer." I answer.

"Fine. But if you want to hang out with us you're more than welcome to come." He says, walking out the door.

As soon as he closes the door, I go to a suitcase and find my laptop. This kid has no enemies whatsoever. This'll be even harder to find out who the hell Mr. X is.

I don't understand boys either. I'm here to work for you, not goof off. But he doesn't seem too bad. Yet.

He'll probably end up being a self conceited jerk. He's part of an internationally known boy band. That's what I know at least. I never really listened to music.

I was always too busy to do things like that. And how many girls did the Commander say we're in live with this band? Millions? They obviously are a big deal.

Out of mind exhaustion, I collapse on the bed. I feel something under and rip it from under my back.

I find a small folded note with the letter X on the front. I open it up to see neat handwriting. 'Watch out' it simply said.

Nobody tells me what to do. Mr. X is messing with the wrong girl......and boy.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Woohoo! I don't know why I did that. I'm hyper. So happy holidays. Hope you liked the chapter blah blah blah. Comment, vote, and keep reading. Byeeee.