Part 8

By instinct I wake up early. Like my daily routine. I wake up to find myself in the same clothes I was in yesterday. I go through my suitcase and find some sweats and a T-shirt.

I know the boys would still be asleep. It's only 6:30 so I could dress conform ably for now. I pick my phone and find that I now have a Twitter and an Instagram. Lets see how this works.

I go onto each of the apps and find I have the username sarahloves1d for each of them. I sound like some crazy fangirl. But that's the point. I'm apparently following many One Direction accounts. Mostly update accounts.

I scroll through their photos and find myself in many. I thought I ditched the paparazzi! Underneath the photo was 'New-Harry and his supposedly new girlfriend?' And underneath that was comments like 'Who does she think she is?!' And 'Who da hell is dis no name loser?!'

Wow. Tough crowd. But I can care less what 12 year old girls say about me. But to set the record straight, I comment and say 'That girl is Harry's new personal assistant, I heard'

That should keep them from thinking I'm dating him. But these girls are really up to date. We just went out walking yesterday.

My stomach starts to make annoying grumbling sounds and starts to ache. When was the last time I've eaten? I look through my bags but can't find a single crumb of food. I decide to go searching for my food and start walking through the halls.

While walking I decide I should check on Harry and make sure he isn't dead. Paul had given me a key to access all the rooms so I slid the card and gently opened the door.

Zayn and Harry are sleeping soundly, thank God. Maybe they have food in here..... I start looking through bags but really quietly so they won't get up.

Since in spy training they've taught you how to be completely quiet, I took out a box of Ritz without making a noise.

As I was digging through the box, I come across a note. I wasn't surprised to see who it was from. Mr. X wrote out in near handwriting 'I'm Everywhere'. Was this some type of riddle if some sort, or was it literal that Mr. X surely was anywhere that I was?

I don't know but we'll have to find out. I walk out of the room and slowly close the door. I turn back around and.....

"BOO!" Louis yelps.

"Nice try." I say walking to my room.

"How weren't you scared. Did you hear me?" He asks disappointed that I wasn't scared.

"No I just don't get scared." I say.

"It always works on my girlfriend." He says thinking of the flaw in his master plan.

"It's okay. Maybe another time." I say going into my room and closing the door.

Before I could seal the door shut, Louis' foot gets in the way.

"May I stay with you for a little? All the other boys are sleeping." Louis says with hopeful blue eyes.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Yay!" He says.

"Mind if I ask how old you are?" I ask.

"I'm turning 21 on Christmas Eve." he answers.

"21?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Yup. I'm getting old. Would it be rude if I asked you how old you are?" He asks politely.

"I'm 18 years old." I reply.

"Just like Hazza." Louis says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Harry. That's his nickname. You really have a handful with him." He replies.

"Nothing's a handful for me." I say.

"Just watch out what you do with Harry. The fans can get a little nuts." He says.

"I can tell." I say taking out my phone with all the hate comments about me being his "girlfriend".

"Wow. That's not very nice one." He says scrolling. "*Gasp* They talk to their mother with that mouth."

"What is it?" I ask curious.

"Nothing." He says closing it. "Hold on. Why is your username sarahloves1d?"

"Erm...because my middle name is Sarah. Jennifer Sarah Sanders." I answer once again saving it.

"Alright. I didn't know you were a fan." He says.

"Well, I'm not really a fan yet. But if I'll be with you guys I should become one." I reply.

"Good. I better go to my room now." He says exiting my room.

I take the box if Ritz and start stuffing my face. Why am I so hungry?

Oh well. Just keep on eating.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Heyyy. So boring chapter. But the Mr. X note will most likely come up again. Anyway comment,vote, and keep reading. Thankss.